Leak

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Rhamiel
Active

Leak

Post by Rhamiel »

Please can anyone recommend a configuration (pattern, setting, audio file, trode-types, position etc.), which can make a male slow leak, without climax?

Any ideas /experiences considered. :)

spini
Active

Re: Leak

Post by spini »

I find I eventually leak with any configuration that would, if I let it, eventually lead to climax.

I havent paid a lot of attention to it, though, because in some ways for me it's more an annoyance than something to aim for. In that, in that, if Im lying or sitting down, the leaks often create a current-carrying bridge between my cock and my body. That will dramatically change the sensation, and always, to me, in an unpleasant direction.

And I know the leaks keep coming because I keep having to take steps to avoid those bridges forming, or remove them.

If I was trying to get the leaks coming continually, as you are, I would not personally be concerned about the fact that the configuration is climax-friendly. Because, unlike with some other forms of sex, there always seems to be a more of an opportunity to pull back from an impending orgasm with estim. But maybe thats because Im old!

cheers

spini
Rhamiel
Active

Post by Rhamiel »

Thanks for your comments spini.

If you're suggesting to avoid 'climax-friendly' configurations, what are those?

Pulling back from orgasm is not the same as slowing down ejaculation itself.

----
PS You're as young as you feel. :D
spini
Active

Post by spini »

Most welcome Rhamiel!

I wasnt suggesting to avoid climax-friendly configs, rather the opposite. That is, if I wanted to leak as much as possible, or as long as possible, I would set-up configs that were climax-inducing, because that would make me leak, and unless I purposely choose to cum, Im not going to.

I might be misunderstanding your goals, so it might help to elaborate more about them.

As to estim configs that make me feel great in non-climax-inducing ways, the most common one I use are anal probe configs that provide the ghost-fucking sensation, and deep urethral sounds.

cheers

young-feeling spini
Rhamiel
Active

Post by Rhamiel »

Cheers for the suggestions spini. A climax-friendly setting/audio file, would have its own preset timing.

Is there a way to slow down ejac. from several seconds, to several minutes or several hours? This is as much about response as stim.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

Rhamiel wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:48 am Is there a way to slow down ejac. from several seconds, to several minutes or several hours? This is as much about response as stim.
Most welcome again, Rhamiel!

So, you are seeking ways for the duration of ejaculation itself to be extended? And, if so, by inference, the 'leak' should be of semen not pre-cum?

cheers

spini
Rhamiel
Active

Post by Rhamiel »

Could be!

The key might be d e e p relaxation. ;)
quincunx2020
Active

Post by quincunx2020 »

You might want to try the thrust or throb mode(2B), with the low setting @2 and the high setting @10-20. this produces a kind of rolling motion, (for me anyway) but gets things slippery.