Learning how to compose estim sounds

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estim4fun
Active

Learning how to compose estim sounds

Post by estim4fun »

Hi

After using my ET312 Audio 3 for years, I am, now trying to compose my own sound files.

I work while using a base frequency around 600Hz with modulations

For instance, I have the modulation file:

https://www.e-stim.net/download/file.ph ... iew&id=855

One may has to rename .raw. It opens with any DAW software while selecting "import raw data". The format is 2 channels, PCM16bits signed, sample rate 3000.

*** Do not try to play it nor to send to a sound card. ***

It looks like nice to make mini pauses as otherwise the sensitivity looks like to decrease.
It is series of stroking, faster and faster. The forms moves from sinus to square as well.

That increase the sport (some people call that torture). However, when it becomes too fast, I feel the stimulation but not the sport any more. I don't feel any edging

Did I made something wrong?

Is there somewhere some topics on the waveforms and the strategies to manage sort and pauses?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rhamiel
Active

Re: Learning how to compose estim sounds

Post by Rhamiel »

Perhaps set up sound generator to make range of sounds that you want to explore.

Then connect up and feel through 'trodes, rather than listening through ears. ;)

'Improvise', to play with pacing until you get a satisfying journey (perhaps like designing a ghost train ride).

Record your composition and share.

--

Peut-être configurez un générateur de sons pour créer une gamme de sons que vous souhaitez explorer.

Ensuite, connectez-vous et ressentez à travers les 'trodes, plutôt que d’écouter à travers les oreilles. ;)

'Improviser', pour jouer avec le rythme jusqu’à ce que vous obteniez un voyage satisfaisant (peut-être comme la conception d'un trajet en train fantôme).

Enregistrez votre composition et partagez-la. :)
estim4fun
Active

Re: Learning how to compose estim sounds

Post by estim4fun »

It may be tricky to find some relevant waveforms.

I even don't know, for instance, if there is a configuration for edging. I mean, rather than to stop stroking and to press the glan, is there a waveform which stimulate the sperm production and not the output. Ultra fast strokings does not look like to work.