how long do you last while stimming to Bastard?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
loveApassion
Active

how long do you last while stimming to Bastard?

Post by loveApassion »

Hello fellas,
finally, I gave in and got myself the 2B, the moaner, and the triphase setup. It might take up to a month till i get my hands on it but it has already been shipped (i live far far away from the UK haha)

I currently have a iSTIM EV-805 TENS EMS 4 Channel and a basic probe for my prostate and managed HFO, though lately I always used a wand as additional stimulation. One of the first things i am planning to do is to make use of the audio file provided by @stimaddict and this got me curious.

How long did you last with this specific audiofile? Did any of you get to the end?

Greetings

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: how long do you last while stimming to Bastard?

Post by Stimaddict »

Reas "Advice for *NEW* 2B owners" - https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?t=9716

I'm the one who made the Bastard file, originally just for my own use. Honestly, if I had just got a new 2B for the first time then run the Bastard file through it, I would almost certainly hate the thing. It's just too much for a beginner to this box

Seriously, I would suggest you take time to introduce yourself gently to the 2B. Dont even think about audio files until you have tried everything else, and you know exactly how this box works. Dont try to run before you can walk or you will be disappoimted.
--
Stimaddict
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

Thank you, appreciate the advice and thanks for the audio file. I will use it once i can run :P
Zakal
Active

Post by Zakal »

Listen to StimAddict!
I've been stimming for 50 years and I can't make it 10 minutes into Bastard.
(Nice one, StimAddict.)
"Hurt me!" said the masochist.
"No." said the sadist.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

loveApassion wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:09 pm Thank you, appreciate the advice and thanks for the audio file. I will use it once i can run :P
You won't believe the difference between the 2B and your iSTIM TENS. Running on 12 volts through the mains PSU it should feel around three times as powerful, maybe more. I hope you ordered the mains PSU with it?

Your 2B has a wider control range, a lot more power and more controls to "tune" the sensation to exactly what you are looking for. It has programs designed for erotic play and pleasure rather than for treatment. You are moving up from a budget car to a Ferrari!

Audio files are great, but they are just one more thing 2B has to offer. You can find some mind blowing erotic experiences using the preprogrammed modes already built in. Just to begin with, I suggest you concentrate on the front end while you are learning then introduuce your Moaner later on.
--
Stimaddict
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

You won't believe the difference between the 2B and your iSTIM TENS. Running on 12 volts through the mains PSU it should feel around three times as powerful, maybe more. I hope you ordered the mains PSU with it?
--
Stimaddict

Thank you! Yes, I got the Bonus Pack to have the right cables, mains adaptor, and possibility for later firmware upgrade. I waited a long time till finally made the purchase. Registered here in 2019 :shock:

The joy is in the anticipation, not just the arrival!

Thanks again for chiming in Stimaddict, will post back with my impressions. hehe

PS: The one thing I forgot to add to the order where the 4mm Low Profile Plugs, but I think I will be fine with the normal 4mm cables for the beginning.
Last edited by loveApassion on Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

Zakal wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:22 pm Listen to StimAddict!
(Nice one, StimAddict.)
oh wow, 10 minutes. :o
10 minutes to happy ending or 10 minutes before it gets too much to take?

as suggested by stimaddict i will wait a little before jumping in to the audio files...
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

8 minutes in.

There is section about 7mins 30seconds which
Strokes the penis in waves while massaging the prostate.... its extremely pleasurable but not enough to cum.
Just before 8minutes it stops and there's "silence" and my penis is just pulsing and dribbling on its own.

Then bang, pain from a sharp solid stim snaps back to reality that it isn't pleasure and you are toying with bastard.

I've been stimming for about 3 years and I cannot survive the full length of Bastard under normal circumstances.

By normal circumstances I mean starting on a reasonable power intensity that all the nuisances of the lower/quieter signals can be felt... making the pain signals painfull.

Starting on a level so low that it can be barely felt is cheating!

If I've "numbed out" by stimming for several hours at higher power levels and I'm desperate to cum... then bastard is usually the only audio file that works.

I tend to use bastard as a finisher to a big/hard session.

Bastard Is not for beginners, yes It contains some very pleasurable parts but also pain, a lot of pain. (I like pain but have to build up to it)
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

just before 8minutes it stops and there's "silence" and my penis is just pulsing and dribbling on its own.

Then bang, pain from a sharp solid stim snaps back to reality that it isn't pleasure and you are toying with bastard.
dang @davespages, this is what I needed. I now that I wouldn't be able to take it. haha, I was thinking perhaps i can start with a very low volume first but reading your description I know understand why stimaddict advised against it for beginners :D

Thank you to everyone for chiming in. Happy Stimming
Zakal
Active

Post by Zakal »

loveApassion wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:10 pm
Zakal wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:22 pm Listen to StimAddict!
(Nice one, StimAddict.)
oh wow, 10 minutes. :o
10 minutes to happy ending or 10 minutes before it gets too much to take?

as suggested by stimaddict i will wait a little before jumping in to the audio files...
10 minutes to a happy ending!
"Hurt me!" said the masochist.
"No." said the sadist.