how long do you last while stimming to Bastard?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: how long do you last while stimming to Bastard?

Post by Davespages »

loveApassion wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:26 pm
just before 8minutes it stops and there's "silence" and my penis is just pulsing and dribbling on its own.

Then bang, pain from a sharp solid stim snaps back to reality that it isn't pleasure and you are toying with bastard.
dang @davespages, this is what I needed. I now that I wouldn't be able to take it. haha, I was thinking perhaps i can start with a very low volume first but reading your description I know understand why stimaddict advised against it for beginners :D

Thank you to everyone for chiming in. Happy Stimming
As Stim Addict has already suggested, learn to Play with the pre-installed modes.

Modes like constant, throb, thrust (for firmware 2.106) and modes such as Twist and Cycle (firmware 2.122+) are fairly constant feeling (with small deviations)
These will be the most pleasurable to start with.

Then try Pulse... a pulsing singal on channel A and B at the same time, (bounce is pulse but alternates between channel A then B)

Modes like wave and waterfall add a new dynamic, the feeling will rise/fall. You can tweak how these modes feel and thier cycle speed using the C/D settings. (Read the manual)

Step mode is constant but rises in power to the level you set.

Once you have become accustomed to these modes which are repetitive,predictable but "safe" where you have full control of the power... only then would I recommend moving to audio files which can be unpredictable (that's the attraction) and can have pleasure and pain and can suddenly go from barely felt to searing pain if the sadistic sound file creator (Aka as Stim Addict) created it like that.

An audio stim file from Stim Addicts audio file archive to try first would be 'Fallen Angel's - Kiss Of Venus'
This is a very mild file which is all pleasure at predictable levels so a good file to try when you start with audio.

loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

Thanks @DavesPages. I really appreciate your detailed response.

On a different note, I had an unexpected surprise today. I ordered a unit from the UK to a Guernsey address to avoid UK VAT. I was prepared to pay import duties and VAT, which I thought would be between $84 (if customs accepted my lower estimate values) and $240, plus a handling fee of up to $130. Surprisingly, the package slipped through customs and is set to arrive today.

This means I might save up to $370. I originally expected the package in the second week of December, but FedEx is delivering it today. I'm incredibly excited, though I still need to get some lube and electrical gel before I can test it out.

Thanks again to everyone. This discussion has been really enlightening, and I feel I have a better grasp of what I'm getting into. Hehe.
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

*update*¨, damn. So Fedex just rang the doorbell, I am at work :o . My wife tells me they are charging USD 143. I tell her to please let me know how to pay, she tells me she can pay by credit card but now I guess I will have some explaining to do :oops: :roll: She immediately asked. What is in the package that makes the toll and taxes so expensive? I think the description says "2b and moaner" oh damn.

I wanted to do it correctly and ask her for permission first, but I just couldn't. Now I am kind of forced to tell her. Also I ordered a Japanese Bokken so if she feels like it she can just punish me. :?
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Gift to share or a gift for your wife might smooth over the delivery charges