Question about E-stim nipple clips

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
cbound

Question about E-stim nipple clips

Post by cbound »

Just tried MyStim bipolar electro clamps for the first time, and found them more intense than I expected/prefer, even at low settings. Does anyone have experience with placing rubber tips (for example, those found on regular nipple clamps) on the clip area so the metal isn't in direct contact with the skin? Would that diffuse things a bit, even just by creating a slightly larger surface thru which the current would be flowing? And any reason doing so would be a bad idea?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Question about E-stim nipple clips

Post by admin »

If the metal is not in contact with the skin, then no current and thus sensation will occur

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

I have the bi-polar nipple clamps from Joanne's Reviews
https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/sho ... category=0

The sensation is strong but that's to be expected with the 2B.
What hurts more is how tight I have to have these to keep them on.
I have small nipples so these clamps have to be tight to maintain good contact. After an 45mins/hour they start to hurt.

Too much lube/electro gel and the clamps slip off.
Not enough and the sensation is spikey or unpredictable.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

cbound wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:40 am Does anyone have experience with placing rubber tips (for example, those found on regular nipple clamps) on the clip area so the metal isn't in direct contact with the skin?
I think this would work provided you use conductive rubber, and should achieve the result you are looking for. Cut pieces from the ends of a CR loop then work them over the metal tips of the clamp.

Or dump the clamps and cut two TENS pads down to 3/4 inch by 1/2 inch, then place them close together on each side of the nipple, until they are almost touching. If necessary you can use a strip of paper tape to hold them in place. Keep the power low and use routines that have very little variation.

Personally I don't find it necessary to use a quality stim box for nipple stim because it does not need much power. I just use a small TENS unit on my nipples, then I can save the 2B for my cock, balls and ass.
--
Stimaddict
cbound

Post by cbound »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:06 pm
I think this would work provided you use conductive rubber, and should achieve the result you are looking for. Cut pieces from the ends of a CR loop then work them over the metal tips of the clamp.
I did exactly this -- cutting small pieces of a CR loop and working them onto the tips. It reduced the "sting" a bit, dialing it down maybe 25%, while maintaining the rest of the sensation. Thanks for the suggestion.