Audio HELP - FML

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
SausageBoy
Active

Audio HELP - FML

Post by SausageBoy »

Hi all
I've gone through 28 pages of chats and read nearly every audio post in preparation, so I thought I'd try it today. I dont know what I did wrong but it nearly chucked me off the bed.

I had phone volume set to around 50%, 2B was set to 10 and all was okay for a moment, started low with A and B channels, could just feel the current and then wallop, I thought Id plugged me willy into the mains! Was trying Kiss of Venus and then Riding Home, I was too scared to try Bastard!!!

Any ideas on what I did wrong or is this normal?

TIA

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Audio HELP - FML

Post by Stimaddict »

Sounds like you had an alert of some kind come through on your phone, which interrupted the audio. That can give you an unexpected whack because alerts are delivered at high volume. Any stim box will interpret that as part of the stim file and deliver a higher charged electric. pulse accordingly to your trodes.

Switch your phone to airline mode or "safe mode", which should prevent this from happening. For stimming purposes phones are not the best audio devices to use anyway. You will be better using a handheld MP3 player or playing audio through your computer or Ipad, again ensuring there is no possibility of unexpected alerts.
Zakal
Active

Post by Zakal »

Shocking! Positively shocking!
OK, seriously though, I use my phone (Samsung Note 8) on Do Not Disturb which still notifies me, but with vibration rather than a tone.
That should take care of the issue while not keeping you incommunicado.
"Hurt me!" said the masochist.
"No." said the sadist.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Zakal wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:54 am Shocking! Positively shocking!
Ah yes, the opening scene from Goldfinger. Taking estim to its ultimate ends. :)

"Ejector seat? You're joking!" - "I never joke about my work 007"
Zakal
Active

Post by Zakal »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:03 am
Zakal wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:54 am Shocking! Positively shocking!
Ah yes, the opening scene from Goldfinger. Taking estim to its ultimate ends. :)

"Ejector seat? You're joking!" - "I never joke about my work 007"
I can't believe that someone recognized that!!!
"Hurt me!" said the masochist.
"No." said the sadist.
SausageBoy
Active

Post by SausageBoy »

Thanks for the replies.

I did have the phone plane mode.

I did wonder whether it could have been a battery 'spike' or something as I did notice the battery levels drop and then go back up again, so I now have the mains adapter - any recommendations for a audio file that is reasonably consistent for a first timer?
Eugem
Active

Post by Eugem »

SausageBoy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:33 pm Any ideas on what I did wrong or is this normal?
I have the same issues with audio mode. I think it is not normal
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

There is nothing "normal" about getting a sudden, painful spike, particularly if it feels like a violent electric shock. It simply should not be happening. It's natural to immediately blame your stimming equipment. After all, you are directly connected to it aren't you? But this has nothing to do with your stim box, and also nothing to do with whatever file you are using.

You solve a problem like this by eliminating all the possible causes one by one. First place to look is the audio device you are using, in this case your phone. You need to try an alternative device such as a handheld MP3 player.

https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?t=10063

If you don't have access to one, MP3 players are inexpensive on eBay. You can pick up a nice, used Sony item without spending too much. Even a cheap Chinese player costing just a few bucks is better than what you are experiencing now, and will at least help you discover the source of the issue.

When it comes to stimfiles I always recommend Tintin119's files as a starting point, because they are predictable with no sudden surprises. Each of TT's eight suites contain many variations on a theme. His "Masturbating" series contains 16 similar alternatives so there's gonna be something in there that hits the spot. Same with "Busty", "Cop" and "MinusPanties", among others.

If you don't already have access to these stimfiles, see below.
--
Stimaddict

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 40 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: New members need to post 3 times within this forum before you can send PMs. Please DO NOT post asking for the link to be sent. It's easy to make 3 posts. Post an introduction, post your experiences, post a question, post a reply to another post - post anything estim related!!
SausageBoy
Active

Post by SausageBoy »

Thanks Stimaddict

I'll look into a dedicated MP3 player, I would have thought an Iphone 14 pro max would have been just as good as an MP3 player but I am curious on audio stimming and would like to try again so more dollar to invest by the looks!

Do you think a laptop would be a better option than the phone for playing audio files?

I have access to tintin119's files so I'll try these

Thanks again
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

SausageBoy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:52 pm Do you think a laptop would be a better option than the phone for playing audio files?
Probably, at least while you are trying to figure out what's going wrong. Again, ensure there is no possibility of alerts.

I should have said earlier, make sure all of your 3.5 mm jack plug connectors on your cables are secure and tightly plugged into place. If one of these works loose that can also give you a jolt.