first review after a few testdrives - underwhelming

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
loveApassion
Active

first review after a few testdrives - underwhelming

Post by loveApassion »

I got the 2B Bonus Pack and previously used a 4 Channel Tens/EMS Unit. I am currently underwhelmed. Did I get used to the TENS (Fiat) and prefer it to anything coming out of the Ferrari (2B) or am I just not used to driving a Ferrari? I am unsure, but I will continue to try and learn.

Some Feedback for E-Stim Systems. If someone buys the 2B Bonus Pack at least have some adapters to use the tens pads included with the box in combination with other 4mm accessories.

Using the moaner on the same channel as the cock loops doesn't work, as the surface area of the cock loops is too small.

About the Moaner. If you are not used to sticking stuff up your backside, don't buy it. :P Thankfully I have some training, and I manage with some warm-up. However, I wish I had something smaller in addition to the moaner.

I am not giving up and I appreciate all the feedback I have gotten here.

Happy Stimming!

piercecbt
Active

Re: first review after a few testdrives - underwhelming

Post by piercecbt »

If you haven't yet you might try using commander to operate the 2b. When I first started with mine several years ago, I tried just using the box itself. It wasn't until I used commander to operate it that I really got to enjoy it and fully utilize it. Using commander is so much easier and lets you make changes so much easier. It took me close to a year to really get to the point where I felt that it was my go to box. I have a btstim also which is what was my go to box before the 2b. For a long time now the 2b is my go to and the btstim only comes out when I want to change it up or do mp3 files. It is a learning process with any box and takes time to figure out which trodes to use and where. Don't be afraid to experiment with the trodes and the box. That is how we find the sweet spot.
Hope this helps some.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

loveApassion wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:24 pm

Some Feedback for E-Stim Systems. If someone buys the 2B Bonus Pack at least have some adapters to use the tens pads included with the box in combination with other 4mm accessories.
Thats why All of our power boxes come with 2mm cables. If you are suggesting we supply adaptors for every possibly combination, then the answer is going to be no. It would be far too expensive, and for the vast majority of people they tend to use the basic 2 or 4mm cables.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Riddle
Active

Post by Riddle »

It is best to match the electrode size for more even feeling. The TENS pads work best for me in pairs. The premium insertables are often on their own channel with the 2 poles paired together.

I am not a Ferrari fan; my old Chevrolet truck works just fine for me. Ferrari makes their cars hard to get down so low to get in the driver seat, temperamental with the driver controls, and expensive every single time I drive over the curb. It’s like Ferrari only has racing and fast driving on their mind. Imagine the nerve of them! Expecting the driver to learn how the car feels and the best way to finesse the controls. My old truck doesn’t care about all that; it’s just get in the seat and drive; no learning curve required.

I agree that you bought the E-Stim Ferrari. Complaining about it not being like your Fiat is unlikely to be helpful for you here or get you much sympathy. It’s like your complaint about the TENS pad adapters. I didn’t even consider using the TENS pads for over a year after buying my 2B. Mixing 2mm and 4mm accessories was an experiment 18 months after. The Moaner and MJ are both very popular so complaining about the size is humorous. The last insertable I wanted was something smaller. The first ones ordered with the 2B for me was the Decimator, OMG, and Stuffer; the OMG is my favorite.

So, to end on a positive note, someone has gathered up all of the important information for using the E-Stim Ferrari and put it together on a website. I highly recommend the whole website, but at least looking at this page will help a lot.
https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... rosex.html

I am hoping that you will really learn how to drive the 2B and enjoy the ride.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

loveApassion wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:24 pm About the Moaner. If you are not used to sticking stuff up your backside, don't buy it. :P Thankfully I have some training, and I manage with some warm-up. However, I wish I had something smaller in addition to the moaner.
There are much smaller electrodes available for those who are unused to anal play. Take a look at the P.E.S. site, for example, where there's a selection of single-pole anal insertables, mostly based on conductive rubber tubing. In fact, some users have claimed good results just from using a standard conductive rubber loop (doubled back on itself). However, if you're thinking of going down this route, do ensure that the loop in question is never used anywhere else or shared with others, for hygiene reasons.

All that having been said, I would only view these options as an introductory/training solution. The most satisfying anal experiences will come from the use of more rigid insertables that can give a sense of fullness and provide more consistent targeted stimulation. The Moaner is ideal in that respect.
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

piercecbt wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:21 am If you haven't yet you might try using commander to operate the 2b. When I first started with mine several years ago, I tried just using the box itself. It wasn't until I used commander to operate it that I really got to enjoy it and fully utilize it. Using commander is so much easier and lets you make changes so much easier. It took me close to a year to really get to the point where I felt that it was my go to box. I have a btstim also which is what was my go to box before the 2b. For a long time now the 2b is my go to and the btstim only comes out when I want to change it up or do mp3 files. It is a learning process with any box and takes time to figure out which trodes to use and where. Don't be afraid to experiment with the trodes and the box. That is how we find the sweet spot.
Hope this helps some.
sorry for responding so late, wasnt active here. and thanks a lot for the tip. will give commander a go.
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:04 am
Thats why All of our power boxes come with 2mm cables. If you are suggesting we supply adaptors for every possibly combination, then the answer is going to be no. It would be far too expensive, and for the vast majority of people they tend to use the basic 2 or 4mm cables.

Si
I paid an extra 30 GBP for cables, all i pointed out is that i am disapointed not to be able to do the same that i can do with a cheap stim box.
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

Riddle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:17 pm
I am not a Ferrari fan; my old Chevrolet truck works just fine for me. Ferrari makes their cars hard to get down so low to get in the driver seat, temperamental with the driver controls, and expensive every single time I drive over the curb. It’s like Ferrari only has racing and fast driving on their mind. Imagine the nerve of them! Expecting the driver to learn how the car feels and the best way to finesse the controls. My old truck doesn’t care about all that; it’s just get in the seat and drive; no learning curve required.

I agree that you bought the E-Stim Ferrari. Complaining about it not being like your Fiat is unlikely to be helpful for you here or get you much sympathy. It’s like your complaint about the TENS pad adapters. I didn’t even consider using the TENS pads for over a year after buying my 2B. Mixing 2mm and 4mm accessories was an experiment 18 months after. The Moaner and MJ are both very popular so complaining about the size is humorous. The last insertable I wanted was something smaller. The first ones ordered with the 2B for me was the Decimator, OMG, and Stuffer; the OMG is my favorite.

So, to end on a positive note, someone has gathered up all of the important information for using the E-Stim Ferrari and put it together on a website. I highly recommend the whole website, but at least looking at this page will help a lot.
https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... rosex.html

I am hoping that you will really learn how to drive the 2B and enjoy the ride.
thanks for the link. i follow joanne :) but appreciate your help and response!
about searching for sympathy, i wanted to post a first impression and it was just mehh, the moaner IS big and i am o.k. with it, i might buy an addiontal smaller insertable but I wanted to report my first impression, unfiltered and without being scared that i might not find sympathy.
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

mrbutt89 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:32 am
loveApassion wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:24 pm About the Moaner. If you are not used to sticking stuff up your backside, don't buy it. :P Thankfully I have some training, and I manage with some warm-up. However, I wish I had something smaller in addition to the moaner.
There are much smaller electrodes available for those who are unused to anal play. Take a look at the P.E.S. site, for example, where there's a selection of single-pole anal insertables, mostly based on conductive rubber tubing. In fact, some users have claimed good results just from using a standard conductive rubber loop (doubled back on itself). However, if you're thinking of going down this route, do ensure that the loop in question is never used anywhere else or shared with others, for hygiene reasons.

All that having been said, I would only view these options as an introductory/training solution. The most satisfying anal experiences will come from the use of more rigid insertables that can give a sense of fullness and provide more consistent targeted stimulation. The Moaner is ideal in that respect.
Thank you! I quite like the moaner although it takes a lot of time to insert and sometimes i might prefer to spend less time so i probably will buy an additional smaller insertable!
loveApassion
Active

Post by loveApassion »

as a general response to everyone reading here. i dont intend to put down e-stim systems, i might be "holding it wrong" and this is only my first impression that i posted. interestingly enough i didnt have a lot of time or interest in stimming since writing this review but i will certainly post my further impressions, good or bad and i am happy that this site exists and allows both postive and negative feedback. I do not regret purchasing the 2b and dont want to upset anyone around here or anywhere else!