Probably a daft question but i’m not sure...

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
MrBlueSky75
Active

Probably a daft question but i’m not sure...

Post by MrBlueSky75 »

Hi, Happy Christmas. My wife is currently enjoying getting to grips with our 2b and small Flo electrode which is fantastic in itself as shes been using a Tens for a while now to subdue nerve pain and now shes starting to get pleasure sensations returning using the Flo. I have read all the safety files I can find (and theres a lot of info on here) My question is, is it ok for her to hold the base of the Flo and manipulate it, is there any risk of the current going through her hand and up her arm and back down through her chest to the tip of the electrode. I know electricity is lazy and takes the path of least resistance and I do feel a little stupid asking this but i’d just like to make sure. I know nothing is to be placed above the waist as per safety instructions but I read a post where a guy used a sticky pad on his taint and his Lady friend put one just above her blessings and there were some responses that said this was dangerous if they touched eachother with thier hands and that they should be fully clothed above the waist. I’d rather look daft now than take a risk, should she wear a surgical glove while handling the live electrode.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Probably a daft question but i’m not sure...

Post by joannesReviews »

Merry Christmas to you too. It is most definitely not a daft question and one that highlights the fact that care about your partners safety.

A current path would exist as you say but in reality it is very unlikely that any current will flow that way given the close distance between the electrode surfaces and the conductive environment they are in.

The text book answer would be to wear a latex glove to completely remove the risk as that will also put both of your minds at ease leaving you to focus on the pleasure.

Good choice with the Flow electrode, it’s a classic.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
MrBlueSky75
Active

Post by MrBlueSky75 »

Thankyou for your reply Joanne, I know the timing isn’t great but thats not me, after having this gear for a few months now she has finally taken to it, and I just wanted to double check I wasnt handing her something with potential risks, I think its unlikely that it would be a problem but theres nothing like asking those that know from experience, nevertheless a box of surgical gloves should be landing soon. The flo is a fine looking thing, smaller than expected but seems to do something right, the base flares quite a lot which seems to be pleasing although she does keep leaving her laptop open with the larger one or the bobbly version on screen. If this is a hint I wouldnt know how to pick. Regards P.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

You’re welcome, it is good to hear that she is enjoying it. My two favourite electrodes are the Large Flo and the Moaner. The dimensions of both are the same it’s just the finish and neck shape that’s different. Happy Stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?