Online community for remote control

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Shortround6

Online community for remote control

Post by Shortround6 »

Hi All,
Just got my 2B connected to the PC and web and was interested if there was an online community/forum for remote controlling each others 2B or other e-stims. It's great e-stiming and even more fun letting others have control.
Any suggestion on communities/forums for remote control fun???

Buzz
Active

Re: Online community for remote control

Post by Buzz »

You may want to join eStimStation on Discord. There is an active group of people who offer advice and audio files. Most Sundays there is a drive hosted by the person running the channel and it is well worth joining.

You can join here https://discord.gg/BgxRp44H
GDStPete
Active

Post by GDStPete »

Hey Community
My 1st time trying to understand Remote Control.

Qs
1) I see 2B on my Mac... so HOW can I share it, or get my Dom/Mate to control it as he's 1,000 miles away?
OR
does he need to download everything from the Control USB, which I'll mail him...
Yet he has a PC/ Dell...

2) So as long as He sees the on screen ESTIM, Commander3, PC= He's good to start operating??

3) or is there an online, live, user group (US: Eastern St

(EM= GdStPete@gmail.com online

.. .....
Riddle
Active

Post by Riddle »

There is no reason to mail the thumb drive to someone else who doesn’t have a 2B. You are the only one who needs any special software for the 2B remote control. Install and start the E-Stim Connect program and then follow these instructions.
https://e-stim.online/