Should I treat myself to a new Model?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
projectzapp

Should I treat myself to a new Model?

Post by projectzapp »

Hi All,

I have an old 2b. Its been battered about and rehoused a few times now thanks to so much use. Its running version 2.104 and I would like to know if its worth buying a new one to get the updated software.

I did have the digital cable once upon a time but this was lost many moons ago and I am not even sure if I could get the ports to run anymore for the Audio Input.

I still regularly use it alongside a home-build one for Audio but would like to treat myself to a new one. My one concern is I love and I mean love the waterfall mode and want to make sure that has not been changed too much in the newer version.

Thanks for reading and any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

projectzapp

Re: Should I treat myself to a new Model?

Post by projectzapp »

I gave up and just ordered one as they are on sale.

So far the improvements I have noticed:

The jack plugs seems much more positive than I remember. They really click when you put them in and seem more solid.
The volume levels seems more consistent across the modes.
I tested using the audio input and I do not remember it being as good but may be my imagination.
Overall it seems smoother

The display is more responsive.

More testing and playing to come.
VFRman
Active Developer

Re: Should I treat myself to a new Model?

Post by VFRman »

Hi
Just a quick line to say, hi & welcome. Do tell a little more about yourself & stimming in general. Seems you are way more experienced than this old boy as I only started in late 2019. Have the venerable 2-B & a couple of Helix (may be selling one) and love to stim about every 3-5 days. Have my home to myself (lost wife, Cancer) so no privacy issues. Enjoy ball & anal stretching, vacuum cylinder play (see my other posts) and a little Sounding. Please chat.