Current Deals on 2b?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Frenchyknigggggggit
Active

Current Deals on 2b?

Post by Frenchyknigggggggit »

Looking at investing in a 2b. I’ve only been stimming maybe 4 or 5 mos. I’ve had a few big O’s and have never had a better O than hands free. I’m wanting to try again and have had some great drips but not at the HFO level. I’ve noticed I’m enjoying two devices cycling through different electrodes, but find it difficult to get to a place that I can go straight to and enjoy. The power differences can be pretty large when using two different boxes (cheap ones at that).

Is there any deals or places I can check out in addition to the manufacturers who post on here. I just want to find a good deal. I’ve already been scammed out of the cost for a dg-lab coyote and want to be sure I get the best deal for the price.
thanks

Riddle
Active

Re: Current Deals on 2b?

Post by Riddle »

Bummer about your timing. You just missed the New Year’s Sale and I am not expecting another E-Stim Systems sale until Black Friday/Cyber Monday in November.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

Yes, unfortunate timing!

If you are on Instagram, that is another place that all their sales are posted, their username is: estimsystems

From there it is also possible to more easily see their pattern of sales. In 2023 at least, they also had (ie in addition to the Black Friday (the biggest) and Xmas/NY sales)

- an Easter Sale
- two summer sales: one in July and another in August

cheers

spini
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

spini wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:37 am Yes, unfortunate timing!

If you are on Instagram, that is another place that all their sales are posted, their username is: estimsystems

From there it is also possible to more easily see their pattern of sales. In 2023 at least, they also had (ie in addition to the Black Friday (the biggest) and Xmas/NY sales)

- an Easter Sale
- two summer sales: one in July and another in August

cheers

spini
I think we need to change things :-) never want to get too predictable. But following us on social media is probably the best option.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
spini
Active

Post by spini »

[/quote]

I think we need to change things :-) never want to get too predictable.
Si
[/quote]

I suggest prime numbers, a la cicadas - e.g. a sale every 17 days : :lol:

spini