write own sequence

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
SBzhongly
Active

write own sequence

Post by SBzhongly »

Hi there,

I am new here, but not new to estim. HFO is a well known thing for me but I love the principle "before pleasure comes edging". A lot...and very long :P

In the past i used 2 mystim tension lovers in combination with a programmable power socket und timer relays to create sequences in which each tens untit runs in a loop e.g.

Tens Unit A
2 minutes on (signal programm X 7 seconds on, 8 seconds off)
2 minute off
2 minutes on (signal programm X 7 seconds on, 8 seconds off)
2 min off
pause 2 minutes

Tens Unit B
2 minute off
2 minutes on (signal programm Y 7 seconds on, 8 seconds off)
2 minute off
2 minutes on (signal programm Y 7 seconds on, 8 seconds off)
pause 2 minutes

The minutes loop I create with the programmable power socket which just cuts the power and then switches on as programmed.
The seconds loop I create with a time relay between the power socket and the tens unit.

Programm, power, strength...etc. is set to bring me close to orgasm, but without release which drives you crazy after a while.
Once started and locked into selfbondage (in combination with a time release) and everything out of reach there is no way to change anything and brings you close to a status in which you really desperatly want to come but can`t.
BTW: With the mystim tension lover this works ONLY because the power AFTER each restart starts with 0 and ramps within 2-3 seconds to the set level, like a inbuild ramp-modus.

Now I want a similar outcome with a 2B but based on the given infos I can´t see clearly how:

AFAIK there is no inbuild ramp when turning on the 2B therefore I would like to skip the turning off and on again power completely in my scenario.
This leads me to the comander software and its possibilities.
Is there a way to create time sequences in which a set programm e.g. throb, squeeze or waterfall can be made to run like descibed above? And what are the time limits or is it possible to combine different/same time sequences one after another.

Maybe someone already tried a similar scenario and could give me some idear/how to...or is there a tutorial how to programme sequences with the command software?

Greetings

admin
Site Admin

Re: write own sequence

Post by admin »

You will; need the digital link, but everything you mention would work with a session file running off a PC or Mac. The 2B has no built in Ramp as the ramp function was a holdoff from the ET312 with its non software controlled knobs, but with a 2B you can easily simulate a ramp ie an increasing level with a session file. The time limits are years...literally!!!

more details on session files https://e-stim.info/commander/session-files

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
SBzhongly
Active

Post by SBzhongly »

Wow. that is veeery helpful and promising. Thank you.

Questions I have:
1. Can I play several session files one after another automatically or do I have to merge it always into one session?
2. Does command run on Linux?
Last edited by SBzhongly on Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1 Not at the moment, but as they are text files you can just cut and paste to make one larger file

2 Yes, but it's not officially supported

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Riddle
Active

Post by Riddle »

I wanted to reply earlier, but my tablet did not have access to my Commander Session Files that I have made. Only my original session file was a recording; all of the ones I actually use have all been created in file explorer by copying the file most similar to my new file goal and pasting into my Commander folder.

Warning: my files are not intended to be used as given! These are examples of what is possible. However, they all are HIGH mode with 100% intensity involved. Please determine the correct maximum intensity for your setup and delete all values beyond that! Changing "HIGH" to "LOW" may also be necessary.

This file was written for use during a self-bondage session to liven things up. However, so far, I have not liked the file settings and have escaped before completing the file every time so far. Maybe next time, my edits will give acceptable results.
SB-1H.csf
This file is a rude awakening! Not recommended because electrodes are unlikely to be well-lubed and still correctly located after 9 hours of sleep. It is an EXAMPLE of command delay limits. This file starts with a 9 hour (32400 second) delay. Also, it took me some time after waking up to figure out the issue with my genitals before realizing my 2B was running.
Waking - 9AB.csf
This file is a simple WaterFall ramp to 100% in 5% increments every 30 seconds. It is special because the "C" value makes every WaterFall event last about 30 seconds so after every waterfall cycle, the intensity goes up for the next one. Again, make sure the intensity is correct before using this file.
WaterFall - AB.csf
My 2B has 2.106 firmware and I use Commander 3. This means that 0.2 seconds is required between commands and each channel intensity change is a separate command. The first command delay may be 0 so I always do "0 K" as the first line for no apparent reason. After that, I set the HIGH/LOW, mode ("M"), C/D, and A/B in that order. C/D may be changed later in the mode, but probably resets to default after mode changes. Not sure of the behavior of the 2B when a session file changes the HIGH/LOW setting; I have assumed the mode, C/D, and A/B settings return to default and I need to specify the mode and other values again.

I have my Windows computer set to always open Commander Session Files in Notepad so they are easy to edit. Copy and Paste make adding parts much quicker than typing every line. Of note, the ";" symbol tells Commander to ignore everything after it so you may enter notes after it.

I hope this gives adequate answers to your questions. Feel free to ask any new questions you may have. Have fun and be safe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SBzhongly
Active

Post by SBzhongly »

Thank you both. Already got a lot of information to digest.
And I already found the Session File Viewer, which is a great help too.

Often in the past I got bored to draw signal sequences manually by hand on paper. A few times I started a quick search for a programm how to draw that easily, just entering some data et voila you get the graph shown, but never got the time for a prober search.
Riddle
Active

Post by Riddle »

I am not aware of any program for creating a sequence automatically for the 2B, consider my Notepad method rather tedious, and would like to create my own program when I have the time in the future. Please let me know if you do happen to find something already available for creating the sequences.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Creating session files from a graphical environment is something I have looked at quite a few times, indeed the session viewer came from some elements of it, but at the moment its not something I have progressed, and not something I have time to develop.

The mode changes and power changes do all reset everything to a known state, Off the top of my head for power changes its pulse mode, 50:50. K just kills the output but it is a good place to start a session.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
SBzhongly
Active

Post by SBzhongly »

After checking the codes here https://e-stim.info/commander/session-files a few ideas came to my mind:

1. Is there a way to code a loop? Yes I know, I could easily do that with copy & paste but to avoid long files it would be nice just coding a sequence and than adding "lopp n times".
2. What happens with the settings, e.g. sequences already running and fiddling with the buttons/rotary knobs?. Does the setting from the programmed code is always prio, or does the change of settings by the buttons/knobs aply. I ask because I want to avoid 2 things.
a. dramatic increase of power/level/change of program due to some error contact with the buttons/knobs
b. starting a sequence and finding out the level needs some fine tuning (a bit lower, a bit less...etc.) without going back to adapt the code file. Kinda like programm and timing is fix, but overwriting (and rembering) of level/power with rotary knobs possible.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

SBzhongly wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:42 pm After checking the codes here https://e-stim.info/commander/session-files a few ideas came to my mind:

1. Is there a way to code a loop? Yes I know, I could easily do that with copy & paste but to avoid long files it would be nice just coding a sequence and than adding "lopp n times".
Not yet, but it is something I'd like to to. the issue is adding in variables, conditions, looks within loops, the complexity is going up.
2. What happens with the settings, e.g. sequences already running and fiddling with the buttons/rotary knobs?. Does the setting from the programmed code is always prio, or does the change of settings by the buttons/knobs aply. I ask because I want to avoid 2 things.
a. dramatic increase of power/level/change of program due to some error contact with the buttons/knobs
b. starting a sequence and finding out the level needs some fine tuning (a bit lower, a bit less...etc.) without going back to adapt the code file. Kinda like programm and timing is fix, but overwriting (and rembering) of level/power with rotary knobs possible.
The knobs will override any settings, and be reflected if you are using relative commands. We have looked at blocking the knobs but we know some people want to use them as well so at the moment it is a case of don't touch them.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd