good alternative?

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
wert
Active

good alternative?

Post by wert »

howdy I decided to get an e-stim system but can't afford a 2b
I'm going to get a pebble that's the max I can go my question...is the
pebble a good alternative...thanks

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: good alternative?

Post by joannesReviews »

The ElectroPebble is a very capable e-stim control box. It lacks the connectivity and bells and whistles of the 2B but is a lot of fun to use. The inbuilt routines feel great, and its small size makes it a good choice for mobile stimming, too.

Having two channels over something like the Helix gives you many more play opportunities and ways to enjoy it. The built-in microphone is fun when listening to music or when enjoying some impact play, where the sound is turned into e-stim sensations.

If your budget doesn't stretch to the 2B, then the ElectrPebble is a very good second choice.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I have the Pebble and a 2B. I use my pebble most of the time and have found it very reliable. You will enjoy it and can always get a 2B later.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

I have a Pebble and the 2B.

While I prefer the 2B, because of its having more power and modes, the Pebble is also great. In fact, I just had three weeks with just the Pebble, while my 2B was in for a free service. The Pebble never failed to give me a HFO, sometimes twice in a day, and Im nearly 70.

One modification Ive made with the Pebble is to use a power bank (with 5v output) instead of a battery for the power, and then a booster to convert the output to 9V, e.g.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0CFLD215X ... ct_details

NB This approach voids the warranty, so dont use it on any model for which that's important.

One of the nice features of this approach is that many power banks now give a read-out of how much charge they have left. Ive found that in a typical Pebble session, the charge rarely goes down more than 1% (eg 100% to 99%).

In retrospect, this probably indicates that I would also never deplete a new 9V battery enough in a single session to cause any performance issues. But nevertheless it's very reassuring being able to see the charge read-out on the power bank.
wert
Active

Post by wert »

thanks for the input I appreciate it I've been using an istim unit and it was a good starter but
I wanted an upgrade so I'm looking forward to getting my pebble...thanks again