newby pebble

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
odinxdaniel
Active

newby pebble

Post by odinxdaniel »

Hello, i came across those electro rings. I want those but how can i connect them with my pebble. do i use a connector plug that goes from the normal ones you got in the box or will i need a second connector because its a 4 mm plug?
maybe I'm dumb but i always being told there are no stupid questions only then asking no questions
thx

Riddle
Active

Re: newby pebble

Post by Riddle »

Yes, you will need the 4mm cable instead of the 2mm cable included in the box.
samcdestim
Active

Post by samcdestim »

Other option is to get a couple of 2mm to 4mm adapters to use your existing cable that are readily available

Sam
odinxdaniel
Active

Post by odinxdaniel »

Can i also use the pebble egg on the 2b device?
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

A quick stop-gap if you are waiting for a 4mm cable to arrive and you have some of the thinner conductive rubber laying around is to cut two short lengths to put into the 4mm holes; you can then use your 2mm plugs. These won't be secure, so make sure you don't move around too much.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?