Seriouskit, Daft Punk harness kit

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
McMoan
Active

Re: Seriouskit, Daft Punk harness kit

Post by McMoan »

Hoi VFRman,

if you are a member of fetlife you can post there?

regards

VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

I have joined Fetlife & have posted one or two photos. No one has shown any interest! Also i had Serious Kit modify my polished ring cylinder, by adding an additional ring. I will try & post a photo here.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi to, Deltus1, Pet14, Skysearcher,
I might be repeating this, but am trying to update on a few previous posts, regarding vacuum pumping & stimming. I was asked about the sensation when fully pumped in my modified Serious Kit cylinder (see photo). I find with a good quantity of lube, if for example I have a channel to the centre, my cock will fit tightly here & depending on mode, values, power etc it will be a lovely squeeze feeling. Or if I am using Tri-Phase & A-Split, insertable (Large Deviant) common, pad on Perineum, Red lead to SK centre, I can feel a nice rhythmic pulse/throb. Have not managed to cum in the cylinder yet. It might never happen! If I was in my thirties or forties I would not last long!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pet14
Active

Post by pet14 »

thank you for your experience report