level adjust

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
odinxdaniel
Active

level adjust

Post by odinxdaniel »

Hello, i have a question about the level control. When you turn on the device and lets say you go for the pulse settings, how much do most off you turn the level up to get the first tingling to be felt?
i dont know much yet about the settings but i would learn as i go along with playing and ask for advice on this good forum. thanks for the time to read and answer.

samcdestim
Active

Re: level adjust

Post by samcdestim »

Hi,

I find that for pulse and bounce modes I do not feel anything until the level is above 30

Sam
odinxdaniel
Active

Post by odinxdaniel »

Thank, that what i thought, i only feel the pulse coming up till i adjust to 40
eggmann
Active

Post by eggmann »

The answers needs some nuances. It depends on the firmware version, it depends of the unit works on battery or on power adapter, it depends the settings Low, High or dynamic power and it depends of the A,B or C map. It depends even from day to day in what erotic state of excitation you are. Trying is the best learning school.
Estimuser485

Post by Estimuser485 »

Latest released firmware (production, not beta), tens pads, pulse mode, new 9v battery, I start to feel at about 30-35. Other modes, electrodes, etc are different. I haven't tried any other firmware or mains power.
Nylonschlampe
Active

Post by Nylonschlampe »

same to me