Volume and Adjust knobs unresponsive?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
scottay
Active

Volume and Adjust knobs unresponsive?

Post by scottay »

I’ve had my 2B for about a year and a half; however, it’s hardly been used until recently. I have noticed that while in Stereo Mode, the channel volume and adjust knobs are unresponsive at best… in any of the built-in “normal” modes, they seem to work perfectly fine. If i turn the knobs fast they really don’t do anything, and sometimes will adjust in the opposite direction. If I go really slow, I can usually get one it two ticks under control; however, trying to adjust 20-30 points is a pain. I updated to the .126 firmware, and it didn’t seem to fix this particular issue. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with my unit?

estim_si
Staff

Re: Volume and Adjust knobs unresponsive?

Post by estim_si »

The audio modes, because of the amount of processing do mean the control knobs are less responsive than in other modes. It’s not a fault with your unit, it’s simply we are pushing the limits of software controlled knobs.

2.127 is a little improved.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scottay
Active

Re: Volume and Adjust knobs unresponsive?

Post by scottay »

Ok, awesome! Good to know, and makes perfect sense. Thank you.