Range for Battery Level

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
kinkyboy
Active

Range for Battery Level

Post by kinkyboy »

Hi,

can anyone tell me what the range for battery level in die direct COM communication is and what it stands for.
Is it something like a percent value or a something similar to volts or milli amperes?

thanks in advance.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Range for Battery Level

Post by admin »

I'll have to look it up... but its the A/D value for the battery monitoring, so its more of an internal setting

Wayne
E-Stim Systems Ltd
kinkyboy
Active

Post by kinkyboy »

What would be an appropriate to convert it to an volt-value or a percent-value?
tantram

Post by tantram »

As an electronic development engineer making batterypowered devices it is very difficult to make an accurate battery level indicator ,
because a battery is a very complex device with a lot of parameters that wil influent the batterylevel mesurement
like temperature , different technologie (zn alcaline NiCd NimH ect), recovery of battery , way of load , internal battery resistence ect)
My advice is use only [b]Alcaline[/b] batteries they wil give the best power during the whole battery lifetime and also the best battery level indication