Power Control and Tickle Setting.

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
jasper

Power Control and Tickle Setting.

Post by jasper »

Hi.
I'm new to estim and learning all the time.
My first question is.. I've been using the 2B for around 8 weeks. I'm sure the power box is not putting out full power. When I turn the power up I can feel it going higher until it reaches arounds 30% then it doesn't feel any stronger no matter how high I turn the power up even set on H with the mains adapter plugged in.

My next question is when I use the tickle setting I don't feel anything at all even when the powerbis set very high.

I would apreciate any help.

Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Power Control and Tickle Setting.

Post by admin »

jasper wrote:Hi.
I'm new to estim and learning all the time.
My first question is.. I've been using the 2B for around 8 weeks. I'm sure the power box is not putting out full power. When I turn the power up I can feel it going higher until it reaches arounds 30% then it doesn't feel any stronger no matter how high I turn the power up even set on H with the mains adapter plugged in.
Try adjusting the position of electrodes, use less or more lube, or and us the exact configuration you are using. Power is a very subjective feeling.
My next question is when I use the tickle setting I don't feel anything at all even when the powerbis set very high.
Have you read the manual? Try setting the power levels to say 10%, or possibly higher if you use higher levels and then turn the adjust knob. Tickle is only active when the ajust knob is being turned.

I would apreciate any help.

Thanks.[/quote]
E-Stim Systems Ltd
robway1960

Post by robway1960 »

Just recently purchased the 2B and learning the various settings but I too am having a problem with the tickle setting.
I have also purchased a whisker attachment and the moaner electrode, but when using the tickler with a bi cable so one cable is attached to the whisker the other to a pad, I turn the power level up to 20/30% and then has it says in instructions turn the adjuster but nothing happens the screen for adjustment level stays at 50 and doesn't alter, I have used other settings such as pulse and that works, but nothing happens on tickle. anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong or is it a faulty box?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The tickle setting only works when you turn the centre knob, AND you have the level set so you can feel it - it is designed to give a 'tickle' feeling.

As it is effectively a pulsed/intermittent output, its not something I would personally use with the whisker - as with the whisker you can change the sensation by changing the contact, so changing the content and changing the drive at the same time give far to many variables - try the Whisker with say continuous mode and you will find its much more effective

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
robway1960

Post by robway1960 »

Thanks for the advice, Im beginning to understand it a bit better now.
GM66
Active

Post by GM66 »

It seems to me like the Tickle setting is sensitive to how MUCH you turn the adjust knob too...too fast or too slow and you don't get a signal. Turning it at a moderate pace definitely produces results though.
Last edited by GM66 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Exactly - Think of how you would actually use a feather to tickle

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
oursecret

Post by oursecret »

Can't get Tickle to work. Even after increasing the level above 10% nothing seems to happen no matter how I turn the adjustment knob.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Try turning it up even more. 10% is very low for most modes, even lower for Tickle.

Tickle produces a very find level of pulses when the knob is turned.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk »

Tickele does need to be turned way up to get any effect, but my sub hates it when I wire her up and switch to tickle
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"