2B Pro Pack

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
admin
Site Admin

2B Pro Pack

Post by admin »

ProPackSite700x300.jpg
After listening to our customers, we are now launching the 2B Pro Pack. A 2B, 2 x 4mm Cables, Digital Link interface and PowerrSupply
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

E-Stim Systems Ltd
estimlover

Re: 2B Pro Pack

Post by estimlover »

I hope to soon become the owner of such packages. :D
estimlover

Post by estimlover »

I just ordered this wonderful kit.
Thank you for a fantastic Easter discount.
I hope him will soon arrive at my address.
Cheers! :D :D :D
bondagefan65
Active

Post by bondagefan65 »

I recently picked a 2B up second hand, with the additions that effectively make it a pro pack and a few extra bits too. If I had known there was going to be such a great discount though I would have waited, spent a few extra pounds, and bought new :(

Great piece of kit and already got it working remotely with LondonsubNigels' ECS software.

I updated it to 2.104 when I got it and looking forward to seeing what new updates bring :)
silicum
Developer

Post by silicum »

I also just received my 2B! All I can say is wow! It really surprised me the first time.
Time to get some serious audio files to play with.
bruno32

Post by bruno32 »

Hi from a London guy.
Thanks for the Pack and for the discount-a great saving.
Triphase sounds as though it is worth investigating further.Hopefully I'll find more info.on this board.
Cheers.
koala56

Post by koala56 »

I started with the 2B Basic Pack and now I'm upgrading.
The 2B is an wunderfull unit! Thank you very much for this nice experience!

I get last year the power supply for more experience and now I will buy the digital link
interface to try the new beta software upgrade.

This software developing makes your product very interesting!

Please keep it up!
orelius

Post by orelius »

I bought the pro pack. Its great value for money, and solved my conundrum as to buy either 2b or 312b. The digital link is great.

please keep it up.
Luke

Post by Luke »

I just wanted to post a quick "Thank you" for the Thanksgiving discount. I have been coveting the 2B Pro Pack for quite some time, but kept talking myself out of it. When I saw the Thanksgiving Coupon code, I couldn't resist. I also wanted to thank you for how quickly you processed and shipped my order! It took only four business days to arrive here in the US from the UK. Of course, I couldn't resist a "quick test session" last night. Before I knew it, a couple of hours had passed by and the 2B seems to be everything I expected it to be. Thank you! - Luke