What have you got??

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.

What E-Stim Control Unit(s) do you own?

Poll runs till Tue Sep 11, 2046 12:45 am

E-Stim Systems 2B
38%
E-Stim Systems Series 1
3%
E-Stim Systems ABox
2%
E-Stim Systems Remote
2%
Series 2
0%
ErosTek ET312
8%
ErosTek ET302/301R
1%
ErosTek ET212
2%
Folsom/PES Unit
1%
Electrastim EM140
2%
Electrastim EM32
0%
Electrastim Flick
1%
Electrastim Flick Duo
1%
Mystim Box
3%
Zeus Box
1%
Rimba Box
1%
Davey Box
2%
TENS unit
18%
ElectroPebble
3%
ElectroHelix
1%
DG Labs Coyote
1%
Other
8%
ElectraStim Axis
0%
ElectraStim Flux
0%

Total votes: 1079
neo80
Active Developer

Re: What have you got??

Post by neo80 »

Well, I also got recently another competitor, the X1 interrogator. But it can't be considered as competitor, cause it's a different league :mrgreen:

frostyj807
Active

Post by frostyj807 »

neo80 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:01 pm Well, I also got recently another competitor, the X1 interrogator. But it can't be considered as competitor, cause it's a different league :mrgreen:
How is the X1? Is it anything similar to a 2B or other e-stim device? Can you adjust feel and power?
dredwak
Active

Post by dredwak »

admin wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 am We are running a small 'straw' poll to see what our users actually have when it comes to electroplay toys. So have a look at the list and tick off all that you actually have. If you get rid of a unit, or purchase something new, then you can change your vote.

If you don't yet have a box, then please select 'none'

Si
taking small steps...tens to zeus and my electrohelix is on the way...i am enjoying the anticipation...
ezu2000
Active

Post by ezu2000 »

the coyote DG-lab unit is missing from the survey
29-year-old Spanish speaking boy addicted to e-stim and sports
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It didn't exist when the survey was stated. you could always tick other....

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
underpenex

Post by underpenex »

I have recently joined, as realised what I have been missing, and so sooking to expand my experience.

I built the Davey Box many years ago when there was information available elsewhere, and quickly found it lacked enough power.

I rebuilt with bigger transformers, and more powerful amplifier, and better power supply.

In fact I have built several versions over the years, and tried several amplifiers. I prefer to use two mono amps, and have the fine control over the channels.
The latest version ises a 12v battery, but this is restricting the power, so back to the mains adaptors sp I can use 18v or even 24v.

Using conductive rubber for electrodes, this is very much a budget system, so electrodes are an expensive option just now.

Running out of mp3 files to load onto a phillips mp3 player, so sticking to the same tried and tested
(Hint - I could do with the link for stimaddict resource of files please).

Trying to get a picture for you:
stmkt_LUCiDsmall.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

admin wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 am We are running a small 'straw' poll to see what our users actually have when it comes to electroplay toys. So have a look at the list and tick off all that you actually have. If you get rid of a unit, or purchase something new, then you can change your vote.

If you don't yet have a box, then please select 'none'

Si
None isnt an option?
Electrocurious
Active

Post by Electrocurious »

I'm surprised at the numbers. I would have expected the more affordable units to be more numerous, but the vast majority being 2B users is interesting considering the price point. An indication of stimming demographics or just a testament to the values of the 2B?
wurstbert200

Post by wurstbert200 »

2b (2.126) and A box
dutchtulip

Post by dutchtulip »

I love this hobby :D

In addition to my much loved 2B, I still have the box I started with a Mystim unit. The Mystim has not been out of the box since I got my 2B +3 years ago.

My accessories:
2 x 6mm loops with 3d printed insulator (which I got from Joanne's shop ***** rating!)
4 x 4mm loops with copper wire inserted for improved conductivity and shaping
4 x various aneros models that I have not yet successfully upgraded to be conductive but constantly on the look out for a way to do so
multiple pads of various sizes and shapes, I have been cutting out different shapes to test the sensations, not yet any conclusive results here
Basic condoms that I sometimes add some conductive gel to and then add a CR loop on the inside. Gives an interesting sensation, am continuing to explore this one over time.

The next thing I am excited but hesitant to try would be a CR sound. Still need to finish my research on this, so if anybody has a tip, that would be great!

So I shall continue on this amazing journey... never a dull moment.

DT