Spiky Output

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
aspartichaze

Spiky Output

Post by aspartichaze »

Hi all,
I own a 2b and a Series 1. The output of the Series 1 is nice and smooth and a gentle warm sensation, while the 2b seems to be much more brutal and spiky. I've played endlessly with settings to try to dial the 2b back, and it just seems pretty much impossible. There's only a handful of settings that are tolerable at higher powers. I was originally hoping that the 2b would respond like a Series 1 with extra power, dual channels, digital link, and stereo output.

I've read other users reporting a similar sensation when they went to the newest firmware from 2.09 I believe...I never experienced 2.09 as my unit is only about a year old...However, I don't feel that the output with this firmware is where it should be.

I know everyone experiences e-stim differently (and everyone uses different attachments), but I know what feels "right" because of my Series 1. It's VERY difficult to achieve even low level "right" sensations from the 2b. I've tried tons of alternate cable/attachment setups, but nothing is really doing it for me.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Maybe I need to test the new Beta firmware.

Bendywanker
Active

Re: Spiky Output

Post by Bendywanker »

I found the same from my 2b. I have been using a low rate tens box and an electrastim flick and found these worked well but sometimes power was a bit lacking.

So I got a 2b and to begin with found it good but shortly found the same as you, it was quite aggresive. However...

I have just installed the latest beta firmware today and it is so much better. a lot more gradual power shift. Just managed an amazing Hfo using an audio file I found online. I sometimes struggle to stay hard when stimming but with the new firmware my confidence has been renewed! I still find some of the programs a bit frustrating, but things are certainly much improved.

Before the firmware I was maxing out at 12% on audio now I found the feel started around 12% and was amazing around 25% Had me shuddering into a gooey mess in about 20 minutes!

Another thing that may have helped was shaving the playground. I found pads fell off easily, much better with bald undercarriage.
E-Stim 2b
Homemade cum thru plug.
Rubber loops
Sticky pads