This device just mostly hurts. :(

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
syncmaster191t

This device just mostly hurts. :(

Post by syncmaster191t »

Hello all,

I had a cheap Mystim device before which worked pretty good. But this 2b I just bought just hurts.

1. Why is there no pulsing between 100% and say 70%? Only 100% and 0 %. So you always have long periods of time where you don't feel anything.
2. Why is the output so spiky and harsh. It feels like needles.

Does the new firmware fix it?

Thank you!

admin
Site Admin

Re: This device just mostly hurts. :(

Post by admin »

Ok, you need to be a little more precise. pulse modes will well pulse at any level, its just a case of not feeling it at lower levels.

So what mode are you running?
exactly what settings?
what electrodes are you using?
where?
are you using gel?

With this we can start to help

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
syncmaster191t

Post by syncmaster191t »

I have the rubber band and I tried almost all settings, all positions and polarisations.

It feels exactly like my old device on low batteries where the output power quality was not good anymore. But if I had new battery on my old Mystim device it was pretty good.
I have exactly the same problem as described in several threads:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8345
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8019

I have the feel level in all modes to 1, but its still too harsh.

May I have access to the beta? I read in several threads that this issue is improved/resolved in new firmware.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I wouldn't describe it as an issue, as both threads are related to feel in comparison to other units, and the 2B is not a mystim or '312, Its simply down to experiment and find out what aspects you do like. Running the 2B at 1 or 100 in terms of feel is running at the limits for the firmware so you are bound to find a different sensation, to 50:50, but then that is the point.

You should now have access to the developers forum

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joverdijk

Post by joverdijk »

Hi,

My experience is that it takes time, lots of time, to find out which setting (and also very important: electrode placements!) suits you best.
If it hurts, you're doing it wrong. It's not an automatic orgasm machine, and, unlike Jemery Clarkson might think, more POWERRRRRRRR is not always the best thing.

I've been spending lots of time finding good settings and in my experience everybody is different in what they like or dislike.
Settings which worked very nicely yesterday, might not be 'the' settings for today. Just keep on experimenting ;)

Grtz
biorpg

Post by biorpg »

Have you tried a simple Sacral nerve stim? It's very straightforward as far as electrode placement goes, and stimming has never caused me any pain there even when the other channel on the same settings occasionally crosses a setting that's painful to the genitals.
Using two sticky pad electrodes(large ones are better, but the 2x2 squares work just fine) place one pad about an inch away from your spine on both sides of your lower back, so that the bottom of the pad is about flush with the top-most part of your butt - we are not trying to stim the butt cheeks here, but rather the nerve cluster at the end of your spine that serves all your fun-parts. One you're wired up, set the box on 50:50 using the pulse, bounce, continuous or milk mode and turn your power to 1%, if it is your first stim of the day, you should not need to start with more than 1%-3%. Don't expect to feel the sensation directly, but rather expect to feel excessively horny shortly afterward as though it were horniness triggered by natural stimuli.

Also, be sure you are replenishing your body's electrolytes!
Waffelino
Active

Post by Waffelino »

Hi there! Try out the continuous mode. Adjustment (puls feel) down to 2 and then go carefully up with the channels one by the other. I have also a mystim device but i wanted to operate more parameters. I don't like the potentiometers on the mystim. On a special point of adjustment the mystim potentiometers jump. I don't like that. The 2B is a very different device but some programs have to be used very carefully or the 2B kicks like a donkey. At the first times try always puls feel at level 2 and the adjustment maybe at level 97/98/99. Stepping up the adjustment seems to be ok while by stepping down the adjustment you have to be carefull. Take back the power a little bit from each channel before.
The first days i used the mystim with the 2B together at the same time. Now (2 weeks later) i just use the 2B. I think some programs on the 2B are hart to handle but i don't have to use every program. Puls feel 2 and a adjustment of 99 or 100 seems to me ok for most 2B programs. Be special carefully at the programs squeeze milk random step training and tickle.
Don't set the two pole to near together. Give more room from one pole to the other.

Hoping you find "your" parameters soon.
cu
Waffelino
Active

Post by Waffelino »

... and it hurts more if the area of each pole is very small then that the contact area of each pole is large.
FelixThePony
Active

Post by FelixThePony »

I myself find the continuous modes a little "rough", compared to the mostly analog estim boxes I use.

I also find the steps of the potentiometers some times a bit coarse, especially on more sensitive parts like my nipples. Makes my wanting an Extra-LOW mode in addition to LOW and HIGH..... ;-)

On the plus size, since what the box does is mostly created in software there is hope for further fine tuning......

Best regards

Felix
OneLasting3
Active

Post by OneLasting3 »

I too think the feel is somewhat harsh, irrespective of which setting i try, additionally i noticed numbness comes faster then with other boxes.
However i couldnt notice these problems in stereo mode, so maybe you could try this assumed you the the audio link ;)