Stero Input not equal for chanal B and chanel B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Eblob
Active

Stero Input not equal for chanal B and chanel B

Post by Eblob »

Hello,

For stereo stimming i had problems with channel B but it worked if I changed the balance in speaker setup. This weekend i wanted to solve the problem. change my sound card. Tested several cables, changed the sound card, tested a second PC and a laptop. Always the same result I have to shift the balance between left and right by about 30 percent points to get the same output. Then I tested difference frequency to see if its a problem with the test file and got on channel B even less response for frequencies above 1150 Hz. Now I believe its a Problem with the 2B Unit.
Has a behavior like this recognized before?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Stero Input not equal for chanal B and chanel B

Post by admin »

I think you mean Channel A and Channel B - and I have assumed you mean the 2B not the Series 2, so I have moved your topic to the correct forum.

In relation to the 2B it is something that has been mentioned in the in the past, and is being addressed within the new firmware updates.

At the moment the suggestion is to adjust the balance control as you have found.

Frequency response is very much dependant on the input level, so this is going to be related to the balance issue

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Eblob
Active

Post by Eblob »

Thank you. English is not my native language and it should have been Channel A and Channel B. At the moment I have the 2.104 firmware installed the latest finished version if I have read this forum correct. To test if the the new beta firmware shows a better behavior I have ask for a developers forum approval ?

best regards

Eblob
Eblob
Active

Post by Eblob »

After the installation of the beta firmware and re-installation of the 2.104 firmware the channel B response to higher frequencies is much better. I still have to adjust the balance depending on the frequency but now I have very satisfying HFO's. I will work with this setup and wait for the next firmware.