Hi and my experience

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
sweetboy82
Active

Hi and my experience

Post by sweetboy82 »

Hi All,

Let me tell you that I'm very happy with me 2B unit. I'm using it for about 6 months now.
I came from a davey-unit, chinese stim-toys, MyStim Tensionlover, ... but I needed more power.

2B is delivering! And the outlet makes sure I don't ever run out of juice.

I'm mostly a conductive-rubber-loops-guy, with sometimes a pad here and there.

I can play for hours, leaking gallons of precum, while I turn the power higher and higher. There have been times I max it out at HIGH level, poor little fella.

I like bounce most for starters, then I switch to split A/B, pulse and continuous if I want to make it hurt bad.

I've been playing with NIgels commander too, had my cock zapped and tortured until orgasm remotely.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is the Stereo function! My Davey's unit was so nice, so I looked forward to that feeling + more power, but I can't seem to find the right setup/settings to enjoy stereostim.

I tried SS4, Wav's, MP3's, mono, stereo, ... dialed the setting from 0 to 100 - it keeps feeling too sharp, or too 'silent' and the details are lost.

I've been reading here quite some time now and I was wondering if:

- Can someone tell me how they use the stereo function? Which setup (no anal/prostate), which source, which setting on the 2B?
- Is it worth upgrading to the beta firmware? I'm on the stable right now, 2.104. Will the stereo be better, will I loose any good stuff?

Thanks!

sweetboy82
Active

Re: Hi and my experience

Post by sweetboy82 »

A bit disappointed on the total absence of any reaction.
No user community ... no feedback from the company?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We, the company don't monitor each and every post, if we did we wouldn't have time to build more units.

The Audio Modes on the 2B are designed to work with normal music, and doing so is quite simple. Plug in, adjust the levels so you get a reaction on the display, and slowly turn things up.

The rest is down to selecting the tracks that you find you enjoy.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
UKRubberguy
Active

Post by UKRubberguy »

Sweetboy82 There is no point in trying the beta at the moment as currently not all the modes work as it is a testing ground for certain of the mode and I do not believe that the Stereo mode is one that works currently. The whole concept of the beta is for the users to give feedback about issues and not just for people to try and get a 'new version' for free.

As fair as the stereo mode goes, why don't you start with having a read of the manual and try using the audio tracks that are on the CD that you got with your 2B. All of this is about find out what works for you, it is not a prescriptive 'put this here and that there, play this track and cum' type thing. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. Try just playing.
sweetboy82
Active

Post by sweetboy82 »

I'm not sure I can do more 'to play', as I wrote: I'm using the unit for over 6 months now, tried every intensity level, tracks on cd, smartstim, other files, ... I think it's a bit cheap to say RTFM - as I obviously did.
I know I should see the bars moving - I know that what the level setting does - but it just doesn't deliver as expected. And I also already read that the unit is indeed cutting of certain ranges for safety.

Please do provide me with feedback if you have some, but don't assume I did not try or read anything.

As for the beta, what kind of reaction is that? "Not for people who just want to get a new version for free" - I paid a serious amount of money for the unit, so yeah I expect to get new stable firmware for free. On the other hand, who says I wouldn't be the other kind of people, who actually test and provide feedback? People on other sites are suggesting to update ASAP to reap the benefits. So there 's more than one side to it.

I'm sorry for putting this so bluntly, but I really felt insulted.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I don't think UKRubberGuy meant to be insulting, but your inital post did give some hint of angst - you had it for six months, asked a question that is hard to answer in the manner that you were expecting, especially as you eliminated a number of options right at the start "no anal/prostrate", and you said "can you tell me how to use the stereo function".
You didn't get any response from anyone, and then you commented in quite a negative manner, thus leading to people being even less likely to want to help you. you said you obviously read the manual, but your first question was how do I use the stereo mode - leading to that question being answered. Possibly what you meant was how do I get a better response from the Stereo mode, or can someone give me examples as to what settings they use on stereo mode.

In terms of any mode on the 2B one persons setup will possibly be quite different to another. individual settings that work for me will be different for someone else. I personally get a lot of enjoyment with my own music play list, on a 2B connected to my iphone, but that is not going to help you in the slightest, so possibly you might need to phrase the question in a different way, or be more specific and say what you have tried.

You ask for feed back, without people making assumptions, but unless you say what you have tried people have to make assumptions

As for the beta, what kind of reaction is that? "Not for people who just want to get a new version for free" - I paid a serious amount of money for the unit, so yeah I expect to get new stable firmware for free.

You have stable firmware. You were asking for the beta firmware which is currently not stable. and the answer is correct at the moment the beta firmware is not suitable for someone who just wants the latest code. The beta firmware is a big improvement on the current 2B firmware, but has a number of issues, including at the moment a broken stereo mode, so you would need to decide what you wanted - an improved experience with a number of other modes, and the ability to be involved with the development of the modes, or stability - as this is an ongoing development process we try to avoid loosing any 'good' stuff.

You as you say might be the other kind of person, who who actually tests and provide feedback which would be great, but at the moment you have arrived, asked what appears to be to many a very simplistic question and then appeared to have been not very happy when someone has take the time to answer exactly the question you have asked.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
UKRubberguy
Active

Post by UKRubberguy »

sweetboy82
My response to you was based on the information I had in front of me, namely statements such as 'Can someone tell me how they use the stereo function' this implies that you do not know how to use it and so my suggestion was to read the instructions in the manual on how to operate the stereo mode. Your post does not mention whether you had tried the tone tracks on the CD provided despite you now saying it did. (I suggest you re-read your OP). You mention SS4, WAv's, MP3's etc but NOT that you had tried the tracks provided so your statement in your reply is incorrect. So before you go off at the deep end with things like 'I think it's a bit cheap to say RTFM......' please get your facts straight. In actual fact that is not what I said at all what I said was 'why don't you start with having a read of the manual' which is not the same thing at all, especially when you partner that with your statement about getting someone to tell you how to use the stereo mode. It all suggests that you had not read the manual.
Perhaps if you had been a little more specific about your request then you might have got a different response. And to 'expect' some sort of feedback is a little strong in my opinion as why should you get a response? There are plenty of threads on many forums where posts go unanswered, where does this expectation for a response come from? This is not purely a support forum run by the manufacturer to answer your questions. It is a free forum for discussion and as such its members are under no obligation to enter into your conversation just because you want them to. Then when you do get a response you get the hump because you don't like what you read. That in itself would put me off from posting responses in the future, as after all I was only trying to help, yet you throw it back in my face. Yes I made assumptions but they were based on your OP which suggested a lack of research on your part.

As for your comments about the beta firmware, I think the Admin has covered this, you bought a 2B with the current stable firmware, that is what you paid for, you did not pay for the 'right' to a beta version of a product.
There are plenty of software packages out there that you pay substantially more for and do not get free updates. The statement I made in relation to 'Not for people who just want to get a new version for free' is based around my observations of people who join the Developers forum, download the beta version and then do not contribute with any feedback, but rather complain because not all the modes work and this has happened. I am sure that once E-Stim are happy with the new firmware it will be released for free.
The understanding of being able to have access to a beta version is to try it and give feedback to assist in its development and again based on your OP which indicated a low level of understanding of the operation of the 2B I believed that you may fall into that category. I also did point out that it is of little value in trying it if you were expecting it to be the full new code as it is not and certainly given that the beta version does not have a functioning stereo mode it would not assist you in your current quest.

I apologise if you feel insulted by my previous post but if you are going to come across as somebody who has not read the manual, don't be insulted when it is suggested to you to do so and I believe I gave you a very direct and honest answer to your second question 'Is it worth upgrading to the beta firmware?.............Will the stereo be better, will I loose any good stuff?'

What I do feel you are missing is the understanding of the difference between a Davey box and the 2B, it is like comparing apples to oranges. The two units work in different ways and so they will not feel the same and so perhaps your expectations are part of the issue. I am sure that not every owner of a 2B likes everything about it, and I do know that E-Stim Systems work very hard to try and reduce the number of unhappy users, hence giving people the opportunity to take part in beta testing which is not something that every company offers so readily.

If as you are suggesting you would be someone who would give useful feedback as part of the beta testing then why not apply but since your post relates to the Stereo mode and that is one that is not present in the current beta version you would indeed be loosing the functionality you currently have.
sweetboy82
Active

Post by sweetboy82 »

Dear all,

Thank you for coming back to me so soon and elaborate. I too did some assumptions when reading your replies, which turned out to be more nuanced.

Just to clarify a thing or two:

- I want to point out that I am a very happy user, thank you E-Stim!
- I did not ask for ppl to tell me how I should use the streostim mode, I was inquiring on how THEY used it, to get some other ideas, paths to try. But I understand this can be misread.

Thanks again for the extensive replies and I'll try to be more concrete/detailed/clear the next time :)