Low and High settings, precise difference?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
throwawayacct
Active

Low and High settings, precise difference?

Post by throwawayacct »

So I looked around a bit and either haven't dug deep enough or it isn't out there: What exactly is the difference between L and H settings? Power output, frequency, intensity, and so on?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Low and High settings, precise difference?

Post by admin »

High Power has a higher power output than low power. We don't publish exact figures because i) its meaningless in the great scheme of things (Can you tell the difference between a pulse of 37mC and 48.5mC???? , and it varies depending on a number of factors. Too many people use exact specifications to 'compare' units without understanding the environment the units operate in.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
throwawayacct
Active

Post by throwawayacct »

So in plumbing terms, the valve is wider open on the pipe...
cbtpup
Active

Post by cbtpup »

Is there more going on beyond just putting out more power? I am still getting acquainted with my 2B and enjoying it so far. In my experiments so far, I have noticed that the power output sometimes seems inconsistent. If I set the output high enough that I think I should feel something, I might not until I change the Adjust knob a little bit and then I will feel it, and if I turn it another click or two it might go away. I'm not exactly sure what is going on yet, but at least the experimenting here is fun. I will report back after a bit more time.