Whats your Favourite Electrodes

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
rubbrgym
Active

Re: Whats your Favourite Electrodes

Post by rubbrgym » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:11 pm

The 1" single pole anal probe

ropedupbud
Active

Post by ropedupbud » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:59 am

Cornishguy wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:18 pm
I like a moaner with silicone loops, one below the glans and one around the base, in a triphase setup
I use the same triphase set up with the moaner except that I use the conductive adjustable elastic bands in the same place that you do. It is an incredible sensation.

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:48 am

There's a few, Estim systems medium egg has been the best as far as the butt goes. I did make a plastic "( | )------(-------" stop the "(" part like someone on here recommended and wrapped the cord around it with a hole in the middle of the stop. That improved the feeling. It kept hitting a nerve otherwise, still the best feeling "anal" device i've tried. Out side of that I like ether a "small sized" chastity cage with built in electrodes or just conductive loops. I honestly prefer the cage over the loops. I can prolong the pleasure with the cage by a large margin.

2bcontrolger
Active

Post by 2bcontrolger » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:27 pm

I use silicone loops. I bought a sound. I will test it.

abii
Active

Post by abii » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:35 pm

I have hardened a conductive loop with a copper wire and made sth like cock head corona thing. I can give it any shape, I usually squeeze it a little bit so the electrode stays at its place all the time. 2nd electrode is an adhesive electrode that I place under my balls. Works best for me.

ClasO
Active

Post by ClasO » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:48 pm

I just received a new electrode today. It is called the Electrosex penis tip, and is essentially a glans-shaped "cap" that covers all of the glans. It is made of polished steel (heavy!) and can also be purchased in an aluminum version for double the price.
The feel of this is absolutely amazing, both very soft, no hotspots, but still very powerful. I have used conductive bands and silicone rings before, but they don't even compare.
I combine it with a simple larger sticky pad on the perinemum, close to anus, and the sensations just blow my mind!

arig0211
Active

Post by arig0211 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 pm

Large flo with Public enemy 2. I have also printed the DIY Curly Wurly from Joanne, but I underestimated the size, so I couldn’t test it until now :(

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:40 am

arig0211 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 pm
Large flo with Public enemy 2. I have also printed the DIY Curly Wurly from Joanne, but I underestimated the size, so I couldn’t test it until now :(
You'll need lots of lube ;)
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

demuc1973
Active

Post by demuc1973 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:36 am

I love my round pads (3.2 cm diameter) the right size that you can feel enough and not too small, that you can have a too high current density. And they can be mechanically attached to almost all (outer) parts of the body - at least as long as they are fresh and are still self-adhesive - afterwards you have to help with an Lycra sportswear(example) ...

When playing with a fem- partner present, I prefer a monopolar plug (very large design) in ass and gloves made of conductive wool from medical-pain- therapy. The fem-partner must then wear rubber gloves under the conductive gloves so that she is not brindle herself. When she walks across your body with her gloves - waaaaaauuuuu
And for the finale, she can your also jerk off one and you totally lose your mind with lust!

For a while I worked with round curved spring clips - these lammers literally found a very good hold mechanically at every part of the body - but the contact area was too small and it was only really pleasant in the lowest settings - more like torturing ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist

stimmarc
Active

Post by stimmarc » Sun May 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Hi, I use since many years conductive rubber loops, usually on a 3 phase seeting putting the elctrodes them around glans, shaft and balls. This setting gives me the best sensations...