Hello from Florida

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
KennyT
Active

Hello from Florida

Post by KennyT »

Hi all. Im new user from florida. I have been using a tesns unit for a few years for estim and looking into a big upgrade. I want to just make one purchase of a box . Already picked the 2B bonus pack but Having problems hitting the buy button. Thats a lot of money to drop to find out I made the wrong purchase. I guess i am just looking for reassurance that this thing is really the bomb of stim units. I do love the lifetime warranty so that is huge plus.
Is it really that much stronger than a tens unit? Does it feel different? I'm looking for pleasure not pain. Am i getting this with this box?

Thanks in advance
Ken

KennyT
KennyT
Active

Re: Hello from Florida

Post by KennyT »

I made the correct choice. Now the problem is putting it down. LOL OMG, I love this thing.
Using a buddy's unit till mine get in but dam.... I'm going to burn his out.
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Hello from Florida

Post by Stimaddict »

Yes I've always been in love with my 2B. I also own an Erostek ET312 and a couple of Stereostim units but the 2B is without doubt my box of choice. Hard to believe this small box can provide so much power. This little beauty takes care of my every need like my fantasy lover! :D