Request: Small Bluetooth 2 channel Estim box full of features

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimfun
Active

Request: Small Bluetooth 2 channel Estim box full of features

Post by estimfun » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:09 am

If I knew how I would make it. My dream estim box:

-Small and compact, easily fits into your pocket.
-Bluetooth connectivity, control it with your phone and or other Bluetooth device (raspberry pi)
-Powerfull, it packs a punch and keeps on giving
-Refined, it feels smooth and is very adjustable, you can dial in that perfect feel
-Open about commands, similar to the 2b Developers Forum where you can write your own programs to control the estim box
-Mic activated program
-Motion activated progra
-Motion and mic activated program
-Allow upload of custom programs
-Android and Iphone App

I love the 2b but its too large for public/secret stimming. I'd also love to have a partner wear the estim box that I can control while were out at a bar/club. Force a HFO at the worst possible time :o , or write a program with the open commands that were shared in the Developers forum to do that for me.

Granted I know this is a really small niche market and its not easy to develop the software and boxes. That would probably be my dream box.

FelixThePony
Active

Re: Request: Small Bluetooth 2 channel Estim box full of features

Post by FelixThePony » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 am

...I second that ;-)

estimfun
Active

Re: Request: Small Bluetooth 2 channel Estim box full of features

Post by estimfun » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:03 pm

I was thinking if there was an issue with making the Apple/Android apps, if the commands for the box are open source , the community on here will probably make an app for it. Seems like almost everyone on here knows how to code.