Electrastim Flick? Can you get HFO?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
estimfun
Active

Electrastim Flick? Can you get HFO?

Post by estimfun » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm looking for a ultra small portable estim solution for public play that can deliver HFO... Anyone know if the Flick from Electrastim is powerful enough to achive HFO? Reviews I've read is that its not all that powerful.

tumblrjoeb
Active

Re: Electrastim Flick? Can you get HFO?

Post by tumblrjoeb » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 am

I've got one and setting number 6 does it for me every time. That said I mainly use my 2B on my nipples at the same time so get extra stimulation to help me achieve a HFO. I also find the flick is smother than the 2B.

estimfun
Active

Post by estimfun » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Ok thanks for the reply. I was hopping to get something for ultra portable play. Which unfortunately the 2b is to large for what I need in that area of play.

estim_si
Active

Post by estim_si » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:07 pm

If you want ultra portable then consider the ElectroHelix or ElectroPebble. Both more powerful than a Flick, better smoother controls and no need to recharge.. And they both have the lifetime guarantee.

Something else to consider is the E-Stim Remote. It is about the size of a cigarette packet, but discreet and idea for external public play with the remote capacity.

Si