Where can I find the 2b communication protocol?

The place for discussion about 3rd party software and hardware for the 2B. Post in the board for support and questions. Please NOTE support for 3rd party software and hardware is only available from the authors. Appearance of products or posts in this section does not imply any endorsement or connection (formal or informal) with E-Stim Systems Ltd. Use of such items may invalidate your 2B guarantee.
Forum rules
Please NOTE support for 3rd party software and hardware is only available from the authors.

Appearance of products or posts in this section does not imply any endorsement or connection (formal or informal) with E-Stim Systems Ltd. Use of such items may invalidate your 2B guarantee.
amg83

Where can I find the 2b communication protocol?

Post by amg83 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:16 pm

Are there any docs for controlling the 2b?

I feel there are a few modes (eg, why can I set the max, and not the min for modes - going to zero isn't always desirable) missing? and I could try building them myself if I could find the info, I guess it's a serial protocol but if anyone has any more info than that that would be useful, I don't really want to guess and do it by feel - that could hurt!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find the 2b communication protocol?

Post by admin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:45 pm

E-Stim Systems Ltd