E-Stim games

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
kensfone
Active

E-Stim games

Post by kensfone » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:45 pm

I do believe I am hooked on E-Stim. Beats the heck out of a Tens unit. I'm at the point that I just cant wait for the next time I can stim. I know, I'm a sad case. I try to hold out a few days so it just doesn't get to be a thing I always do and it gets old. But DAM!!! it feels so good.

Whats a guy to do??? ( STIM ) That's what.

Now I am trying to figure out how to introduce my wife to this AWESOME experience. I haven't purchased a insertable yet because she is one of those uptite kind ow women. ( please ... no women get offended. I don't mean it in a bad way ) that doesn't like dirty, weird sexual things. She just likes the normal sex stuff. Whats normal ???

I guess i'm the crazy one of the household..

SO BE IT :P

Kensfone

UKRubberguy
Active

Re: E-Stim games

Post by UKRubberguy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Just tell her it is like an amazing and different vibrator. My experience is that once a woman has played with an e-stim and cum the first time they don't go back to vibrators. Go with something like the Flange, MJ or Moaner to start with as the base will give her a nice stim through the clitoral hood.

kensfone
Active

Post by kensfone » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Time to buy some things for her then.
Kensfone

estim1
Active

Post by estim1 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Feed her some videos on estim to arouse her interest worked for me