2B - Tips for 'smoothness'

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 2B - Tips for 'smoothness'

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Martin
For tips on using audio stimfiles in Stereo-mode see this post:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670#p14169

Mattin
Active

Post by Mattin »

Thank you. I did, I read it a few days ago and I'm practising with your advices in mind. This afternoon I have passed more than two hours loving more and more this box, and have enjoy a file with no surprises or painful spikes, just thanks to your instructions.
(Mm, I think that my sentences are a bit strange... well, my simple english, never practice with anybody)
Mattin
Active

Post by Mattin »

Aah, and I forgott: your "Bastard" too, mmm, how hard and "bastard" is,. Surorises, milking... When you read people's experiences you can say that there's in Spain a newbie that says "Me too".
Thornz2000
Active

Post by Thornz2000 »

Got my 2b today.
Hooked Channel A to under head and behind balls
Channel B put a pad on each butt cheek.

So when powering up, found that if I kept A and B at equal power it took the sharpness of my dick(A), then after a few minutes lowered channel B power a little and could feel channel A a little stronger, waited for a few more minutes and lowered B again. till I could turn B off. However upping channel A power at times needed to bring B up in power, then lower again over time.

So used channel B to balance channel A.

Side note - found just using pads on my ass at first gave me more clear feeling to what the setting do.

Very different from my compex device.

In a while will try the choker and strangler.
lumoc

Post by lumoc »

I bought myself a 2B for christmas last year and I definately love it! Feels great but as a expirienced user some of the internal modes i would love to be more powerfull.
If I use a external source and MP3 it developes a never known power to me before so I mostly use that as source if I need it hard and dirty :D

Smoothness is a lot about conduction so use gel as mentioned before if not using pads.
baldor432
Active

Post by baldor432 »

I have found the CR loops in general to be waaaaay to spikey for me. So, I started looking around to increase the surface area of each monopolar trode for channel A. Use a Large Flo, or Torpedo on bipolar for B. So, what I've found is that the tri-loop cockring with connected wire and the large spiral stainless steel....measures 2.5" long and internal diameter of 1"5/8 to be ideal to spread the love. Purchased from Happystim. Have to use alligator clip for the spiral, looking at a fixed connection, but it is MUCH smoother.....and is really a fun time. Bastard movie is my thing, but shit, it is just too intense for me with CR loops. Going Stainless options from now on. Just my opinion.

B
rubberricky
Active

Post by rubberricky »

Thornz2000 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:13 am In a while will try the choker and strangler.
What are choker and strangler, please?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rubberricky wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:14 pm What are choker and strangler, please?
Choker and Strangler are just alternative names for Conductive Rubber loops.
'Strangler' usually refers to a larger loop that easily fits around the ball sack - http://www.happystim-usa.com/catalog/i348.html
retired

Post by retired »

Thank you for the great tips! I used a PES power box about 30 years ago and was able to dial down any harshness or too much intensity. I have not figured out how to do it the the 2B yet. I have had it for a couple of months and your right, the Throb mode is a great start. When I try either the Squeeze or Milk mode the intensity at my penis head is just too much; seems to be harsh or of a high intensity. I am using new rubber loops, and an electrode jell, generously. I am sure it's a matter of settings but would appreciate some place to start. Great product. Thanks everyone.