New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Mike1a
Active

Re: New MP3 file - "BASTARD"

Post by Mike1a »

I would like to share the experiences with you

Mike1a
Active

Post by Mike1a »

and I hope you have an exciting exchange of experiences, thank you very much
nikkip

Post by nikkip »

This is by far the best audio file I've tried so far - looking forward to more fun with it!
KinkyKellyCD

Post by KinkyKellyCD »

Just to say a huge thanks for making this! I just got a 2B a couple of days ago and after a bit of warmup with trying the other modes, I was amped to give this a go (with my finger over the volume button!) and was just in a whole other world for a while.
Errikos89

Post by Errikos89 »

OMG !!! THANK YOU !!!! I WAS BLIND AND NOW I SEE !!!

I have a 2B and I have been wanting to explore audio stim. I tried a few in the past that only felt like random needles and unpleasant.
I came across your posts and archive and spent a really long time reading everything. I decided to give bastard a go. I was not that impressed. It was because I tried it without "warming up and I was not impressed.
I then started playing around with other audio stim files and was disappointed. But without realising it, I had spent a good amount of time warming up. I tried bastard again and OMG !! I love how it only seems to get better and better at minute 11 I exploded !!

Does it only gets better by the time you reach the end ? Also I used a triphase set up : 1 pad behind the balls and under a ball stretcher, 1 loop with an insulated top and one loop around the gland. The common electrode was the glands. Exactly as you describe it in one of your diagrams. Is this the setup you would recommend too to experience bastard ? I habe a 2B and triphase cable from estim systems.

Thank you so much !! I feel that you took a virginity I didn't know i had
Errikos89

Post by Errikos89 »

OMG !!! THANK YOU !!!! I WAS BLIND AND NOW I SEE !!!

I have a 2B and I have been wanting to explore audio stim. I tried a few in the past that only felt like random needles and unpleasant.
I came across your posts and archive and spent a really long time reading everything. I decided to give bastard a go. I was not that impressed. It was because I tried it without "warming up and I was not impressed.
I then started playing around with other audio stim files and was disappointed. But without realising it, I had spent a good amount of time warming up. I tried bastard again and OMG !! I love how it only seems to get better and better at minute 11 I exploded !!

Does it only gets better by the time you reach the end ? Also I used a triphase set up : 1 pad behind the balls and under a ball stretcher, 1 loop with an insulated top and one loop around the gland. The common electrode was the glands. Exactly as you describe it in one of your diagrams. Is this the setup you would recommend too to experience bastard ? I habe a 2B and triphase cable from estim systems.

Thank you so much !! I feel that you took a virginity I didn't know i had

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:02 pm I've made a new mp3 stimfile that works great on the 2B. I call it "Bastard", because that's what I shout when using it.
If you are logged in you can download this file directly here...
SA - Bastard.mp3
...or follow this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... NW6hScSwXJ

38 minutes of pure pleasure with no uncomfortable shocks, jolts or sudden surprises. It is, however, quite challenging. Personally I'm very pleased with this one because it achieves everything I'd hoped it would. I don't cum easily yet so far I haven't made it through to the end. Give it a try and see what you think.

INSTRUCTIONS: Set the volume on your audio player to around 65-70% of maximum. Hi-Power mode on the 2B is recommended.
Do not start a session with this file. Your genitals need to build up a little tolerance first so spend 20-30 mins stimming with something easier.

I suggest 'warming up' in Throb mode for a while then move on to a gentle stimfile for 10-20 mins while you gradually increase the power on both channels until it is at the highest level you can comfortably stand. You will now be ready to start "Bastard.mp3" - at your own risk!

HEALTH WARNING: This file is likely to induce spontaneous ejaculation and may create the illusion of sexual assault. Not to be used by the infirm, those of a nervous disposition or anyone with an aversion to erotic bliss. Do not attempt to drive or operate machinery while playing this file. Seat belts are advised.

copy/share/modify as you wish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**

Added a second mp3 file, "Bastard - the director's cut"

I'm not saying this one is better than the original, just a slightly different alternative. It's essentially the same file with a couple of additions and tweaks plus all the 5 second gaps have been taken out.
Download directly from here or use the same link (above)
SA - Bastard the directors cut.mp3
Same instructions and warnings apply - Enjoy!

HAPPY STIMMING!!!

---- Stimaddict ----