Bipolar nipple clamps, on piercied nipples

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
atouchofkink
Active

Bipolar nipple clamps, on piercied nipples

Post by atouchofkink » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Recently bought a 2B along with some electrodes, and was trying them out for the first time yesterday. First experience of e-stim.

With https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=39 EClips, I've not been able to find an answer via search, on if it's OK to use them with nipples which have a metal bar piercing through - Does anyone have any advice or experience on that?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Bipolar nipple clamps, on piercied nipples

Post by admin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:30 pm

They might short if they contact the bar, but the 2B has short circuit protection so it shouldn't be an issue.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd

atouchofkink
Active

Post by atouchofkink » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:21 pm

Thanks!

Might it change the feeling at all, or is any current likely never going to pass through the bar anyway?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:39 pm

atouchofkink wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:21 pm
Might it change the feeling at all, or is any current likely never going to pass through the bar anyway?
If either contact of your bipolar EClip touches your nipple bar then it will effectively become an electrode, so it would change the feeling in that case. It could feel uncomfortable or you might like it. Alternatively you can prevent this by using two cut-down TENS pads either side of the nipple as a sort of bipolar trode.

Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:44 am

I'm a long term nipple stim user though not pierced. I'd suggest either removing the bar before stimming or using it as an electrode for one pole of the channel with a tens pad stuck close by on the side away from the heart for the other pole. I think it would be pretty intense but maybe you like that!

Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46 am

I do think though that it is better to stim the nipple direct with one pole rather than the common advice to place a pad either side, as it must give stronger stimulation for a given current so should be safer.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:29 am

Majorityon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46 am
I do think though that it is better to stim the nipple direct with one pole rather than the common advice to place a pad either side, as it must give stronger stimulation for a given current so should be safer.
Where would the second trode go, to make the circuit?

Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:35 am

As in the previous post, on the side of the chest away from the nipple, a couple or 3 inches away.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:56 pm

What about the risk of the electrical current interfering with the heart rhythm, particularly on the left nipple?

Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Well, it seems the OP has already accepted that risk. I can only say that virtually every estim session that I have had over nearly 20 years has involved bipolar nipple stim, usually using a tens unit, and the setup that I described. I love it. Yes there may be a risk, but afaik there is no known case of harm resulting from nipple estim with tens or made for play devices.