Bipolar nipple clamps, on piercied nipples

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active

Re: Bipolar nipple clamps, on piercied nipples

Post by Stimaddict » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Majorityon> Over on SmartStim the mod-nazis would roast you alive but I completely agree with you 100%. Otherwise many medically approved upper-body TENS recommendations for pain relief would be out of bounds.

estimbird
Active

Post by estimbird » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Stimaddict wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:00 pm
Majorityon> Over on SmartStim the mod-nazis would roast you alive but I completely agree with you 100%. Otherwise many medically approved upper-body TENS recommendations for pain relief would be out of bounds.
good point, I've always wondered that TENS recomendations allow it but every TENS stim unit has a warning about.

Can we assume that the 2B falls under the category medical device as these TENS units? :?:

Stimaddict
Active

Post by Stimaddict » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:57 pm

estimbird wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 pm
I've always wondered that TENS recomendations allow it but every TENS stim unit has a warning about.
Can we assume that the 2B falls under the category medical device as these TENS units? :?:
Yeah, you can think of your 2B as a kind of uber-powerful TENS.

IMHO (and it *is* just my opinion) nipple stim is safe so long as you don't do anything stupid like driving current straight through your heart - i.e. trodes front and back of your chest. However it makes sense to use bipolar nipple trodes or keep the trodes close together, if nothing else because it feels better.

estimbird
Active

Post by estimbird » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Stimaddict wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:57 pm
Yeah, you can think of your 2B as a kind of uber-powerful TENS.
8-) 8-)