Throb orgasms

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Throb orgasms

Post by Stimaddict »

Bearstim wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:49 pm No HFO yet but I got really close. :D
** How to reach that elusive HFO - https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 00&p=15928

Bearstim
Active

Post by Bearstim »

Excellent info! I’m going to pause for a few days and try again. Next time I’m going to document my settings afterwards. I can say this though, you were 1000% correct about the 2B being far superior to a TENS unit. I was using low power mode and couldn’t really turn the dial past 30 because the sensations were intense, but in a good way!
Noel93
Active

Post by Noel93 »

My settings for Waterfall -
Setup..I just use Left channel, ring around C Head, insulated ring around base

Waterfall
Lo Power
Left_60 M_94 Right_OFF
Hi Power
Left_(35)48 M_94 Right_OFF
Noel93
Active

Post by Noel93 »

Yes...refers to the 3 control knobs, Left, M (middle) and Right
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

phikman wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:38 am Hi

Do you think this could be used to produce multiple orgasms even if most where dry orgasm?

I love selfbondage and would be great to be tied up with timer release and the electro not having any mercy on me till I could free myself and switch it off haha ;-)
I found the 2B is excellent at producing full-body, multiple orgasms during my sessions.
Full body pleasure waves using just an anal electrode focused on the prostate can continue 6 or more times as dry orgasms over an hour, before finally draining myself fully.
Just takes lots of practice and commitment to finding what settings work best for you.
RexItsMe
Active

Post by RexItsMe »

The Throb settings I like are:
2B Low power
Throb 40
A: 25-30 Conductive rubber loops
B: Nothing Connected

2B High power
Throb 48
A: 22-25 Conductive rubber loops
B: Nothing Connected
Flyy
Active

Post by Flyy »

This is my goto mode every time. It can send you over the edge in an instant!
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

StimJoy wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:19 pm Can definitely agree to the pleasures of Waterfall mode.
I didn't think much of it at first, but that was at settings like 50:30. Once you increase the pulse time (first setting), for me up to around 85:30, it starts to get to feeling like a repetitive stroke feeling. Usually have a glans/head trode, I have a cock cap as well as a PES cockhead stimulator (rubber looping that goes around, over the top, and inside the very top of the cockhead); a conductive ring around base of cock and balls, with a moaner in the bum. Usually a triphase setup with either ring or anal trode as the common.

I have great edging and orgasm sessions by starting around that 85:30 (adjusting A/B power as needed), and then increase the pulse time (first number) up every 5-10 minutes. I usually don't like higher than 99:30 on Waterfall, as I still like that brief stopping feeling between the pulses. But wow, getting to 99 is damn tasty.
SJ
Where did u get cock cap? U said common in anal probe. Is common yellow or black??
Aygoaygo
Active

Post by Aygoaygo »

I take the opportunity to respond - I bought an excellent stainless cock cap from Erostek, it stimulates the glans in a very comfortable way. And to your second question about the anal trode; if you're using the triphase cable, you have one red, on yellow and one black cable. The black is the common, and I connect this to my Moaner.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

StimJoy wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:19 pm Can definitely agree to the pleasures of Waterfall mode.
I didn't think much of it at first, but that was at settings like 50:30. Once you increase the pulse time (first setting), for me up to around 85:30, it starts to get to feeling like a repetitive stroke feeling. Usually have a glans/head trode, I have a cock cap as well as a PES cockhead stimulator (rubber looping that goes around, over the top, and inside the very top of the cockhead); a conductive ring around base of cock and balls, with a moaner in the bum. Usually a triphase setup with either ring or anal trode as the common.

I have great edging and orgasm sessions by starting around that 85:30 (adjusting A/B power as needed), and then increase the pulse time (first number) up every 5-10 minutes. I usually don't like higher than 99:30 on Waterfall, as I still like that brief stopping feeling between the pulses. But wow, getting to 99 is damn tasty.
SJ
I must be the odd one out as for me I like waterfall settings at 85/90 then I will work up to 95/90. I also like to set the pulses perfectly out of sync. To do this set both the intensity the same then increase 1 for a few seconds then return them to both be the same. You should notice that there is a time difference between how each channel reacts. This should work with any triphase electrode configuration.