Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

Post by Stimaddict » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:27 pm

estimfun wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 am
I'm curious what the egg feels like in the rear? I thought most of the feeling for butt play was at the sphincter? I'm assuming the egg rests a few inches past that, can you still get strong feelings from it? I'm kinda excited at the thought of the egg. Can the egg still give a ghost fuck feeling?
TBH I've never experienced the "ghost fuck feeling" but we all perceive estim sensations in our own way. I have the medium Electro-Egg and in males it nestles naturally against the prostate. It gives a typical, nice up-and-down bipolar sensation. It slips out again very easily, you could hang your dog on the cable :)

estimfun
Developer

Re: Request: Best E-Stim Systems Butt Electrode for sitting, walking around ,ect?

Post by estimfun » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:06 am

Stimaddict wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:27 pm
estimfun wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 am
I'm curious what the egg feels like in the rear? I thought most of the feeling for butt play was at the sphincter? I'm assuming the egg rests a few inches past that, can you still get strong feelings from it? I'm kinda excited at the thought of the egg. Can the egg still give a ghost fuck feeling?
TBH I've never experienced the "ghost fuck feeling" but we all perceive estim sensations in our own way. I have the medium Electro-Egg and in males it nestles naturally against the prostate. It gives a typical, nice up-and-down bipolar sensation. It slips out again very easily, you could hang your dog on the cable :)
Awesome :) Thank you for the response. I am going to buy one.

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:07 am

joannesReviews wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:28 pm
The cable is well fitted, strengthened and tested to 12kg of pulling force which is plenty to remove it.
I just found your review on your website of the egg.

etele77
Active

Post by etele77 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:37 am

Hi! I bought box 2B! It gives me a fabulous feeling. May I ask you for help, is it possible to do this timing? To start a session?

joannesReviews
Active

Post by joannesReviews » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:40 pm

estimfun wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:07 am
joannesReviews wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:28 pm
The cable is well fitted, strengthened and tested to 12kg of pulling force which is plenty to remove it.
I just found your review on your website of the egg.
I hope that you found it interesting. I use them vaginally and find that keeping them up against my g-spot or close to the entrance to my vagina works best for me. I imagine up against a guys p-spot would feel very nice indeed.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Just my two cents worth but wouldn't you want the egg to be wired both wires positive or both wires negative so you get current through the prostate to the other connection to the penile area? I wire Backside positive, Conductive rubber tube behind the scrotum is positive and the glands Conductive rubber tube is negative. The glands get all the return voltage and I can feel the current through the prostate and up the shaft. I sometimes use a Stainless Steel Urethral Sound and wire that positive instead of the glands tube.

It's a mind blower...................................... ;)
KennyT

estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:00 am

kensfone wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:14 pm
Just my two cents worth but wouldn't you want the egg to be wired both wires positive or both wires negative so you get current through the prostate to the other connection to the penile area? I wire Backside positive, Conductive rubber tube behind the scrotum is positive and the glands Conductive rubber tube is negative. The glands get all the return voltage and I can feel the current through the prostate and up the shaft. I sometimes use a Stainless Steel Urethral Sound and wire that positive instead of the glands tube.

Well you'd need some type of splitter as the Egg has a built in jack, but thats an interesting idea.

electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:25 am

estimfun wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:00 am
kensfone wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Well you'd need some type of splitter as the Egg has a built in jack, but thats an interesting idea.
It's an excellent idea. In general I hardly ever use bipolar electrodes as bipolar. For me, they always feel to agressive. I get the best feeling when there is some distance between the electrodes. Also, I can go much higher in level then. I made some Y cables (2mm and 4mm variations) to do this. Also, for a bipolar sound, I made an adapter with a female jack. The same would work for the egg.