ERECTION Tips and Tricks

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Stimaddict »

Stimming undoubtedly works better with some sort of erection, even a 'semi'. If you have difficulty maintaining an erection during a stim session or suffer ED there is a simple, guaranteed solution.

• First buy a cheap penis pump off eBay. You don't need anything expensive or fancy, although I'd recommend investing in the electric pump described below.
  • With a little practice this will instantly firm you up but your erection may disappear when the pump is removed.
    So buy a couple of tight but stretchable silicon 'donut-style' cock rings.
  • Stretch these onto the OUTSIDE of the pump cylinder, pump yourself up then roll the cock rings down off the cylinder and onto the base of your penis.
    Now you can remove the pump and that erection is going nowhere! :D

One thing I've found with penis pumps is that the action of blood being suddenly forced into the cock feels delightful and sexually exiting in itself - oh boy! It instantly puts you 'in the mood' before even starting a stim session.

*TIP - The seal on all penis pumps that your penis fits through comes off easily so bind it in place using insulation tape.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tips when buying silicon 'donut' cock rings

• The colour of the silicon denotes its elasticity, or 'tightness'
  • The black ones are the best, followed by the blue, then the clear or pink ones which are just too stretchy and not tight enough.
  • They all look identical but you may have to try different sellers to find the most effective ones.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fC4AAOSw ... -l1600.jpg
  • They are not expensive and should be replaced after around 6 uses.
  • Only buy standard silicon donuts. The fancy, more pricey items are pretty much useless so don't waste your money. Definitely don't buy the Durex ones.
  • Ignore the "Nitrile" penis rings. These are just re-marketed gasket seals from the automotive and plumbing industry, not suitable for their intended use.

======================================================================================================
STIMMING WITH SEVERE ED

Some men with severe ED find that the above methods don't completely work for them. Their erection will not hold even with silicon donuts after the pump is removed. For severe ED it's perfectly possible to stim with a 'limp dick', but it's still much better with a 'semi'.

The trick is to have everything ready to go so the current flows *immediately* the pump is removed. Once the juice is flowing it helps maintain a semi-hard erection. So have your stimbox switched on with your settings ready, and have your electrodes in place wherever possible. Then with the donuts in place remove the pump and quickly apply your cock trode(s). Hit the power knobs ASAP then sit back and enjoy!

======================================================================================================
MANUAL PENIS PUMPS

For a manual penis pump I recommend, the "HANDSOME UP". You can pick these up for £10-£15 on eBay.

It's cheap, durable and works every time. Why pay more? The bulb-type pump is the best, rather than 'trigger-style' pumps. It has a simple button to release the air pressure prior to removal. I've tried other, more expensive items with pistol-pumps, pressure meters and even vibrating penis pumps, but they were all pretty crap so they were returned for refund (that's the beauty of eBay!)

I would also recommend buying an additional 'universal seal' like this one, because it has a higher shoulder which stays on better:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/BL0AAOSw ... -l1600.jpg

ELECTRIC PENIS PUMPS

If you can afford it go electric, but you need the right type of electric pump. I've found one that is absolutely brilliant.
It does not have a brand name so find one that looks like this:

pump03.jpg

I paid a bargain-priced £20 UKP on eBay for mine including seals + USB charging cable, but normally expect to pay around £35. They are also available on Amazon.

This is an 'automatic' pump with four strong suction levels, although you won't need to go higher than number 3. Easy to use - just switch it on and it does the rest. Its digital display gives a constant pressure read-out, along with battery level and time elapsed. The rechargeable battery seems to last forever. I charge it after around 8 uses but I'm sure it would last much longer.

The quality of this thing is really good and it just works so well. My cock has never been so big!!! Leave it on number 2 and it keeps switching on-and-off as it hits the right vacuum level, giving a lovely sensation that feels a bit like being sucked off :D

Rating: 5-star ***** - highly recommended

----------------------------------------------------------------

Any questions please feel free to ask.

N.B. - I will soon be updating this post so check back in a week or so
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stimaddict on Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:40 am, edited 17 times in total.

Blahdiblow

Re: ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Blahdiblow »

With a penis pump you're only a few small steps away from a DIY LiquaStim device:
1. Remove the silicone donut. Run one or two strips of conductive tape from the outside into the cylinder and attach the donut again.
2. Add water (with a bit of baking soda) into the cylinder while keeping the air vent shut with your finger. Don't fill up all the way and leave some air to account for your incoming (and expanding) penis – preventing water getting into the bulb later.
3. "Dip in" your erect penis from the top while keeping the air vent shut. Flip up the cylinder, attach the vacuum bulb again, and create a vacuum. This part is a bit tricky to get right without spillage but it works with some practice.
4. Wire up your channel(s) to the tape surface on the outside. I use magnets (one on the inside, one on the outside) to connect more easily.
5. Enjoy new sensations,.. and constant erections! 8-)

Just saying!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Never tried a LiquaStim but I have drilled small holes in a pump cylinder to run trode wires through, before sealing with epoxy glue. It worked but I don't recommend vacuuming your cock for more than 10-15 minutes at a time coz it turns your penis blue and can even make it bleed a little.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

I've recently found an Electric Penis Pump that works brilliantly - see the ADDENDUM at the bottom of the original post in this thread.
ztim
Active

Post by ztim »

One other "tool" that I find super useful is the elastic (TPE, I think) OxBalls cock and balls "ring". It goes around both the cock and balls and is tight enough to help with erection, but soft enough to be comfortable and not stop fluid flow (also has a relief for the urethra underneath the cock) AND it has enough structure to help keep the package in one position, as opposed to letting it flop on one side. And also it can help keep TENS pads in place.
abii
Active

Post by abii »

I was always wondering whether using erection pumps or cock rings is safe. Like, how long can you wear a cock ring? What If you buy too tight one, will your cock turn blue? And may It cause any disfunction in the long run? I do not have any erection problems during regular sex and I wouldn't like to have them any soon :) But sometimes when I use e-stim I get distracted and the erection fades. My cock electrodes aren't stretchy, so even tiny erection fade causes stinging pain, which I don't like. I use conductive loops for cock and I'm always too scared to tighten them (I'm scared that my cock will go blue :P ). In other words, I need a full erection all the time for stimming, which isn't always easy.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

abii wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:51 am I was always wondering whether using erection pumps or cock rings is safe. Like, how long can you wear a cock ring? What If you buy too tight one, will your cock turn blue? And may It cause any disfunction in the long run? .
Opinions on this are like clitorises - every cunt's got one :lol:
The medical recommendations are way too over-cautious, probably because the docs are terrified of getting sued.

My personal advice is to use penis pumps for up to 30 minutes. If you then release the pressure and wait a couple of minutes you can start again for another 20 minutes at a time if you want. However in practice you only need a few minutes from the outset to produce a good, hard 'stiffy'.

Cock rings can be used for much longer. They restrict blood flow rather than completely stopping it. Some guys leave them on all day although I think that's OTT. Personally I'd say wear them for up to 90 mins, maybe 2 hours max. After that you can remove, wait a few minutes while manipulating your penis to restore full blood flow then replace. Your cock may turn a little blue but that's not harmful IMHO. It's when it starts to feel quite cold that it's time to stop and remove.

When you ejaculate while wearing a tight cock ring you will notice you don't shoot much jizz. So where does it go? Don't worry, it just shoots harmlessly backwards into your bladder. Orgasm sensation/intensity remains unaffected. Some, including me, quite like the feeling.

I earnestly believe this advice is safe with no risk of long term damage or dysfunction.
Again I would stress this is just my personal opinion.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

I'm fed up with penis pumps !!!
Since I am also very saddle-proof in the SM, I have operated penis pumps far beyond the usual use. Since pain is not yet a reason for me to stop, I damaged the erectile tissue in the penis during one of these sessions - now it does not become as stiff as it was before - conclusion: if vacuum, then stop immediately, if only slightest pain occur !!! :!: :!: :!:

Whether the Penis is with me depends on many factors. Stress can be a real erection killer. I strongly suspect that 90% of erection problems are psychological.
Had considerable problems for some time and got them away well with vitamin E after medical advice.

But everyone is different!
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

demuc1973> Normally it would be virtually impossible to cause damage using a penis pump, even during SM. How long did you use it in one session?
I really think you should see a doctor ASAP to get a cardiovascular test.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, let me comment on what you are commenting on. The Stres, anxiety affects a lot, unfortunately I have suffered them, and luckily, I shortened the illness, a bicycle, shorts and after work an hour or two in the mountains.
Stimaddict, I don't want to question it, but a few years ago I had a pear pump and a few days ago I bought a new one, with a manometer, the rubber is very different, they close a lot, it is thicker, I think if you could damage your penis, yes you increase the pressure of the pump, I have set it quite high and I must stop it due to pain, it adheres to the body and you do not have to hold it by hand, I think that the new pumps are capable of generating so much vacuum, pressure that if they can cause any injury to the penis