ERECTION Tips and Tricks

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Stimaddict »

If you hit your penis with a hammer it will cause damage. Similarly any abusive action to the penis, including the misuse of pumps, has damage potential. This is especially important to note with more extreme BDSM practices in the pursuit of pain, some of which can be very dangerous. I know of men who stick needles directly into their testicles then wire them up as estim electrodes - *not* to be advised!

However with proper, sensible use penis pumps are completely safe. DO NOT over-pump - it's that simple. Just use a little common sense, because pumping until you’re purple or aching could cause bruising, blisters, and swelling. Pump for pleasure, not pain. Pumping should actually feel quite good so if it starts to feel uncomfortable then *stop* and take a break. Electric penis pumps have an automatic maximum pressure limit.

http://www.health-host.co.uk/debunking- ... nis-pumps/
https://www.everythingsexy4play.com/sex ... -debunked/
https://www.kryolifehealth.com/penis-pump-myths/

Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

I like to use a penis pumping cylinder with electrodes to put the penis under current when pumped, which is equivalent to an erection.
However, through electrostimulation I have less feeling for the effect of the vacuum. Therefore, I first pump to the required and comfortable vacuum and only then start the electrostimulation. If there is a loss of pressure, I compensate for the loss if necessary, but do not go higher. I don't think it makes sense to cause pain by negative pressure because it is too risky and not controllable. By electricity - when using a commercial stim box like the 2B - but probably riskfree.

Greetings
D.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, completely in accordance with your words Stimaddict & Deltus1
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

And I just wanted to point out:
:!: Stop when it hurts and before blue to purple! :!:

@common sense
Apparently the cliché is that the blood for the erection comes straight from the brain, not entirely out of thin air. Unfortunately, I have often experienced that I tried things during the lust that I subsequently regretted. At 20 years old you do stupid things ... :cry:
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
janner70
Active

Post by janner70 »

Being one that enjoys a bit of CBT ( cock and ball torture) I like to tie a thin shoelace around the base and split my balls. This maintains an erection for a reasonable time but I do have to untie after 20 minutes or so to let some new blood in and to stop me from going blue. This is, of course, my personal preference and may not work with others. I do find it stems the flow of juice and can make me last a lot longer.
Ilovegoodnugz
Active

Post by Ilovegoodnugz »

Or you could have a custom built pump with built in electrodes and urethral insert.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Ilovegoodnugz wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:20 am Or you could have a custom built pump with built in electrodes and urethral insert.
I am pretty sure that this is a Cyliner from SeriousKit.

What experience have you had with the conductive rubber "Glans cage" electrode?
I was worried if the holes for the conductive rubber would not let the vacuum escape?

btw: my contribution above also referred to a SeriousKit cylinder I have in use.
Polished Ring Pump & Stim Cylinder by SeriousKit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
maples
Active

Post by maples »

demuc1973 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:33 am @common sense
Apparently the cliché is that the blood for the erection comes straight from the brain, not entirely out of thin air. Unfortunately, I have often experienced that I tried things during the lust that I subsequently regretted. At 20 years old you do stupid things ... :cry:
Lol, I think we have all had a "Hold my lube" or "Watch this!" type of experience :D :shock: :o :? :lol:
--
2b || !2b -- Shakespear, Hamlet
Ilovegoodnugz
Active

Post by Ilovegoodnugz »

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:52 pm
Ilovegoodnugz wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:20 am Or you could have a custom built pump with built in electrodes and urethral insert.
I am pretty sure that this is a Cyliner from SeriousKit.

What experience have you had with the conductive rubber "Glans cage" electrode?
I was worried if the holes for the conductive rubber would not let the vacuum escape?

btw: my contribution above also referred to a SeriousKit cylinder I have in use.

Polished Ring Pump & Stim Cylinder by SeriousKit.jpg
Actually I’m having them build me one exactly like that one without the glans cage as I am using the fourth electrode for a prostate stimulator from PES
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

bump - I have updated the original post in this thread
--
Stimaddict