ERECTION Tips and Tricks

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimpleton

Re: ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Stimpleton »

Hello to all, this will be my first post here on the Board. I just received a motorized pump just like the one recommended here by Stimaddict. It is a great thing, everything you said it was. I found it on eBay for $31.50 and free shipping, what a good deal! I have no ED issues, but I wanted to try using it to get myself ready for stimming more easily. Stimming feels so much better when you have at least a partial as has been said. Getting acquainted with the pump I discovered that the silicone bottom seal is really tight on me! Too tight, really. I had trouble getting it off after I had pumped up. Ideally I want to use the pump and go on easily to the pleasures of estim, not struggle with extricating myself from it which is a serious buzzkill! Having some experience with homemade strokers I figured out a replacement bottom seal that works fantastic, is comfortable and I can slip out of easily. You need some 2” ABS pipe and some 1” Armaflex soft rubber pipe insulation, both available at Home Depot. I cut a 3/4” long piece of the 2” ABS and chamfered the cut ends smooth with a palm sander. This fits snugly into the pump bottom. Then you need about a 1-1/4” length of the Armaflex and glue it inside the ABS ring with 100% silicone adhesive. The extra length, about 3/4” sticks out the bottom and makes a nice cushion where the pump firmly presses against the base of your penis. That’s it. Lube yourself up, turn it on and in you go.

jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Ilovegoodnugz wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:20 am Or you could have a custom built pump with built in electrodes and urethral insert.
Where did you buy this??
Bill27nn

Post by Bill27nn »

Happy-stim USA has a simple penis pump e-stim conversion (from conductive tubing) . From this I have put one together and plan to test it tomorrow morning. I too have trouble staying hard while e-stimming. I'll post my experience with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petrogyne

Post by Petrogyne »

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's awesome you found a good deal on eBay! It's great to hear you're exploring and enjoying the pleasures of estim.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Pumpers of the world unite!
At 81 my lovely cut cock that would stand to attention at the sight of an ankle (!) & would point to my chin, now points mainly to my foot. Bugger this old age. Mind you I keep myself in good shape, walking, working, wanking & cycling. Anyway, re pumps. I have an excellent unit with gauge from the now defunct Thinwall Cylinders. They advise max -0.3 Bar but better staying below -0.2 bar. To maintain what I have pumped I use 10mm restrain cord tied tightly around balls & cock, having removed the cylinder. Then continuing to stim will bring more blood in making for great wood. For a while I can reminisce & admire the old chap.
However, my latest joy of joys, is the Serious Kit Polished cylinder. Expensive but beautifully engineered. Stimming never got any better than when using this. Pump & stim together. A photo is is shown on someone's post here. If you can afford it, recommended.