Stimming in the woods of NW Pennsylvania

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
HemiSync
Active

Stimming in the woods of NW Pennsylvania

Post by HemiSync » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:51 am

Hi all,

I’m another newbie to the world of estim. I’m a sixty something that lives on the river in NW PA. I am currently using a TENS unit with a small bipolar anal electrode purchased on Amazon for the last couple of months. Started doing this originally for help with bladder control and minor ED issues and has been a every other day experience since I started. I refuse to accept that as you get older things have to drastically go downhill. I let my muscles go down there and between lots of low impact exercises, walking, and my handy TENS, I have seen a significant improvement in both issues.

Of course, the sexual aspect of these activities has overwhelmed me to the point of ordering a 2B and the large FLO from the red series and now wait impatiently for the delivery. Having never had an HFO with my current setup, oh so close, am looking forward to what a proper power unit can do for me.

Anyhow, that’s me and I’m ready to move forward in this experiment/ experience with a little help.

HemiSync

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Stimming in the woods of NW Pennsylvania

Post by Stimaddict » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:35 am

Hi HemiSync
You will certainly notice the difference when your new 2B arrives! It's all the box you will ever need. Please post some more to tell us what you think of it.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:12 am

Hi HemiSync.

I'd like to echo Stimaddict's welcome. There's so much pleasure to be had from a decent made-for-play e-stim power unit, and it should keep you satisfied for many years to come.

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:32 am

mrbutt89 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:12 am
Hi HemiSync.

I'd like to echo Stimaddict's welcome. There's so much pleasure to be had from a decent made-for-play e-stim power unit, and it should keep you satisfied for many years to come.
Stimaddict wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:35 am
Hi HemiSync
You will certainly notice the difference when your new 2B arrives! It's all the box you will ever need. Please post some more to tell us what you think of it.
Thanks for the kind welcome. I did get my 2B and sleep has been fleeting these past couple nights. I decided to give the 2B a run for its money using the same attachments I used with my TENS unit, just to see what the difference would feel like. OMFG, I can’t believe the difference a good power unit can make. This is the bipolar anal electrode I have been using and as you can see it’s nothing special, well until you hook it to the 2B.
A96F0A21-61E1-40F4-9BA2-C9C874040D35.jpeg
So for giggles I hooked it as a unipolar with just the deepest part of the trode hooked up. I added a CR loop around my package and decided to try out Waterfall starting at 97/74 and started to up the power till I could feel it and just sat and enjoyed the feeling. Then I started lowering the adjust and upping the power. Just playing around I had my first HFO in about 30 minutes and just allowed it to continue milking me for at least another 15 minutes before I snapped out of the bliss I was enjoying.

Simply amazing what the 2B is capable of doing if you just start experimenting. After what i just experienced with that smal trode, I cant even imagine what the Moaner is going to feel like. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:56 pm

Hey, well done! It usually takes a little while to get to grips with the 2B but it sounds like you have it sorted first time. You should change your handle to "Born-to-Stim" :)

Waterfall is one of my favourite modes but I like to wind down the tempo to around 15. Then I set the power level as high as I can stand it plus just a little more. As each wave slowly rolls around the rush of power is excruciatingly ecstatic as I can hear myself moaning out loud for the few seconds before the power falls away again.

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:02 am

Stimaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:56 pm
Hey, well done! It usually takes a little while to get to grips with the 2B but it sounds like you have it sorted first time. You should change your handle to "Born-to-Stim" :)

Waterfall is one of my favourite modes but I like to wind down the tempo to around 15. Then I set the power level as high as I can stand it plus just a little more. As each wave slowly rolls around the rush of power is excruciatingly ecstatic as I can hear myself moaning out loud for the few seconds before the power falls away again.
I don’t know if I have it entirely sorted yet. So far, it’s the only HFO I’ve had out of hours of extreme pleasure, so that one HFO might have just been right time, environment, and setting. I went five hours one day without even realizing it. I was so physically drained I was falling asleep while still stimming. LOL

Still great fun and interesting what you can do with this device.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:01 am

HemiSync wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:02 am
So far, it’s the only HFO I’ve had out of hours of extreme pleasure, so that one HFO might have just been right time, environment, and setting.
Don't worry, you won't have any trouble with future HFOs. Once you've rung that bell it only becomes easier until it's a fight *not* to orgasm too early.
HemiSync wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:02 am
Still great fun and interesting what you can do with this device.
From here on it's just a case of more experimenting and refining your technique. Pretty soon you'll have your 2B singing whatever song you want.
Believe me it just gets better and better :)