Upgrade to a 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Brisdude4u
Active

Upgrade to a 2B

Post by Brisdude4u »

Hi all I am by no means an experienced user I have E-Stim System One I think its called and its looking a bit worse for wear these days so thinking of getting the 2B connect pack as the remote controlling side interests me also although don't know a lot about how all that works so I guess I am looking for some advice I read most people are very happy with the 2B I really hope its with it as its not cheap. Happy to her any input.
Thanks all
Mat from Brisbane.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Upgrade to a 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Mat - I have a collection of good estim boxes including an Erostek ET312, along with three stereostim units. I enjoy them all but the 2B is *always* my box of choice. There are many reasons why I prefer my 2B. I like the 2B's superior power, its smaller size, its better Stereo audio experience, its ease-of-use and, above all, the blissful sensations it gives which suit me perfectly. It carries a lifetime guarantee with an excellent back-up service and its firmware is being constantly updated making it future-proof with many beta versions to try. A new, final firmware version is nearing completion.

Give it a try. I'm sure you won't regret it. Yes, you can find cheaper boxes but you get what you pay for. From my point of view my 2B is the best money I have ever spent, one of the few purchases in my life that actually exceeded my expectations. An ET312 costs almost twice as much and isn't as good IMHO.

Personally I would advise you to get the 2B Bonus Pack because it has everything you get in the Connect Pack *plus* the all-important Mains Power Adapter, and an extra two 4mm output cables.

UK and Europe - https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=71
Worldwide - https://www.e-stimsystems.com/index.php ... ucts_id=81
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

I am thinking about cutting the pebble But i’m reading posts like yours is making me think of getting the 2b , I have only been doing e stim For two months using Cheep e bay crap.
Ok so the thing is I need the 2b to be Gentle and not Have a nasty shock feeling, That caused me some discomfort in the night for the next two nights
So can the 2b be gentle as well as been the king of power ?

£150 for the pebble or £250 for the 2b 🤔 I am just only going to get just the units At I have 4 cock Conductive ring and 1 Conductive butt toy 🤔
estimmaster
Active

Post by estimmaster »

Hello,

I also used a cheap TENs device for a while. I tried out a lot with it and learned how to get an HFO. Unfortunately I soon reached the limits of what is possible with a TENs device.

After some research on the internet I came across the company E-Stim Systems and finally the device 2B. Because of the price I thought about it of course, then I came up with the reduced 2B Pro package and bought it. Of course I played with it diligently after receiving the 2B. I quickly realized that it gave me much more pleasure than my old TENs device. The many possibilities and upgradeability make the 2B future-proof. The lifetime warranty also has a big advantage over other stim devices. I have already had to use it twice.The support has always worked well, so I was able to get back to work quickly. The time without the 2B was almost unbearable. The normal masturbation was no longer fun. Meanwhile I have had the device since January 2017 and I am still very satisfied. I am also in the lucky position to test the new beta firmware. You can look forward to an improved version with new programs and options.

I hope that I will continue to enjoy the 2B and the many new features that are yet to come.

Hopefully I could give you a small incentive to buy the 2B when you made your decision.

Best regards and have fun stimming :D
:D Stimming is the most beautiful thing to masturbate - I love it :lol:
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Thanks forgetting back and that does look interesting so tempted now
Can I tame the 2b to be gentle By the controls as well as aggressive ?
Also can the firmware update be done by plugging it into my computer ?
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Ps Just watched a couple of videos
E-STIM SYSTEMS 2B DEMO PART 2
I can adjust the main power setting in settings so it doesn’t go beyond maximum using the lower power setting on the adjuster knob Cool 😎
All I need to know now can I do software update for a Computer or does it need to be sent off ?
pienk
Active

Post by pienk »

Sparky43uk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:54 pm Ps Just watched a couple of videos
E-STIM SYSTEMS 2B DEMO PART 2
I can adjust the main power setting in settings so it doesn’t go beyond maximum using the lower power setting on the adjuster knob Cool 😎
All I need to know now can I do software update for a Computer or does it need to be sent off ?
You can get the 2B digital link USB cable with it. It comes with the software to update is from your computer.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Sparky43uk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:23 pm Thanks forgetting back and that does look interesting so tempted now
Can I tame the 2b to be gentle By the controls as well as aggressive ?
Yes, you can set up the 2B just to give you a really pleasant barely-perceptible sensation if you want. There's a lot of adjustment on it. You can adjust not only the power output (how strong the sensations are), but also the "feel" of the output (from gentle to rough). You should be able to hit on the combination of the two that gives you just the sensation you want.